Post your Neoflex (Neofetch) here

Forum doesn’t like .png

try converting to .jpg

2 Likes

That’s raci formatist!

1 Like

jpeg chauvinism is real. I should start a png-union thread. We demand fair wages and proper representation in the neofetch-thread!

4 Likes

The PinePDA is coming along nicely :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It was jpeg. Says uploading 100% but never shows up or finishes uploading.

1 Like

I actually had that happen once. I reuploaded it without even refreshing the page and it worked the second time.

#justdiscoursethings

1 Like

sorry for that mess on top, but I had some trouble setting up my KDE. Even had to install a screenshot tool.

My new laptop arrived…spent the evening setting everything up for the time being. Kubuntu will be my home until I can convince myself to do an Arch Install or until PoP!_OS gets ZFS on root same as Ubuntu.

3 Likes

Wasn’t Spectacle already pre-installed? That’s weird.

1 Like

I had to install from vanilla Ubuntu image, because Kubuntu doesn’t have ZFS-on-root support (“known issue” since 20.04). Then manually installed KDE on top. Fucked up sddm, no Spectacle and a bunch of other nice presents like “click-on-tap” for the trackpad not working and a near-death-experience in the grub command console. Was fun, but tedious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I believe when moving from one flavor to the next, all you have to realistically do is either apt install kubuntu-desktop or kubuntu-session (i think desktop was just plasma and session gave all the kde programs). But I have not used ubuntu in a while.

1 Like

Bored at work, so here’s my first post.

My Proxmox cluster. Not hosting anything critical, OMV, Home Assistant with Frigate AI detection for my IP cameras, OpenVPN container, Plex, and controller software for my AP.

It’s more of something to tinker with than anything else.

4 Likes

Newbie can only post two pics. Here’s my third node:

3 Likes

3 Likes

And here’s my pi-hole server

6 Likes

The original Pi, now that’s a flex.

4 Likes

Slackware 15 was released recently, so I thought I would fire it up in a VM after hearing about it for many years. I might be missing something or not understanding the documentation correctly, but it seems like the website and docs have been continually updated, but not deleted. It still mentions floppy disk and other anachronisms. I’m late to the game, so maybe I don’t get it. Overall, it does seem like a nice enough distro. A lot of things seem to be pre-installed, but that might be user error.

3 Likes

I was on a distro-hopping tear recently- gentoo, fedora, slackware, kali, and linux from scratch. i was about to install Red Star OS 3.0, but ran out of steam. I don’t know if it’s poor form to install these all in VM.

For this one, I did compile the base system plus openssh and neofetch from source.

5 Likes

Seriously. Those OG pis would tend to fail fast and hard.

4 Likes

It’s been my pi-hole server for years. Rock solid.

2 Likes

Likely the final Neofetch from my GPB 360.

4 Likes