Post Your Login Screen

I just login automatically so I haven't customized mine so here is the default Antergos login screen. (which I use)

I do

if [[ -z $DISPLAY ]] && [[ $(tty) = /dev/tty1 ]]; then exec startx; fi

in my startx to login automatically. Im sure your way works fine too.

@RottNKorpse
how is antergos? and how does it differ from Arch?

is it just an Arch install with a default DE, set of applications and gui installer?

or does it have different repos and stuff too?

Antergos is 100% Compatible with Arch.

Antergos is mostly just an installer but it also provides polish as well. The additional repo that Antergos provides includes Themes, Iconsets, Fonts, AUR Helper (if chosen), and other polish improvements.

All of the packages that Antergos installs for the main system without the polish is directly from official Arch repos.

It may not be a screenshot but is is a shot of the screen :)

That sounds nice. Here's something you might also be interested. AUI. It is an installer script for ArchLinux. I've never gotten to try them out, but I have installed Arch many times on different devices and feel this would come in handy, so I thought I'd share.

Yea that is pretty good approach as well. I have never used AUI but Evo/Lution is a good option for the same goal. - http://www.evolutionlinux.com/

I like the idea of not editing anything but I also like the idea of not having to edit anything myself. I don't always want barebones stuff. :)

There, screen shot as requested

BTW, that got me thinking... is there any way to take a screenshot on TTY? even if it's not an image, just a text file of the preivous X lines

1 Like