Post your favorite cooking staples and condiments!

You have never tasted, until you've tasted Hewlett Packard sauce on a toasted bacon and egg barm cake. First I was like, Hmm OK... not sure about this stuff. Then bam! OMG where have you been all my life Hewlett Packard sauce!

1 Like

DAFUQ is this?

oops, forgot this too!!

2 Likes

More of a staple than short lengths of wire purposed for fastening sheet material

Roux, half butter and half flour heated till it turns reddish. Add to anything:)
Chicken or Turkey stock. Making it is aroma therapy:)

I have sesame oil, tasted it with finger.
never touched it again

1 Like

Hmmm... that's how I start a white sauce but I don't cook till it "turns red"...

4 Likes

Oh man... I'm putting onions in everything...

1 Like

Never settle for shrekond best.

Bout to make some 떑볢이. I somehow forgot about my store of rice cakes. If you've never had korean food, make sure to get some on your first time at it. That shit is bomb

Thread needs this:

2 Likes

This is just citrus chili salt correct?

I like piri piri but I think that Hot sauce needs oil to get the best flavor profile.

waiting on my dok boki to soak.

There are a few guys in my hometown who make some kick-ass pepper-infused salts.

Here is my favorite:

1 Like

Nah not really any citrus, no idea whats in it actually. googled:

Specific ingredients;
Salt, Paprika (23%), Cayenne Pepper, Anti Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), White Pepper, Yeast Extract Powder, Natural Flavouring, African Bird's Eye Chilli (Peri- Peri), Colour (Curcumin)

mmmmm. sand.

birds eyes are bae though. use a 50/50 mix in my Szechuan hot oil.

I'm going to be in the UK for a while. I can send you some Hewlett Packard sauce.

1 Like

That would be kinda expensive... I would love to, but let's face it, I can easily live without it.

It will maybe cost me a whole 5 bucks to send it (probably not even that) It's yours if you want it man. We have to spread the word.

This pic is totally relevant. To the above comment.

Hewlett Packard Sauce?

I'm not sharing it...

Let me check the local stores. If I don't find it, I will give you details...
How much does the actual sauce cost? 5 bucks sounds reasonable...