3 Likes

Please try to keep it

All of those games are good however :)

1 Like

This game was great to play with friends

Crash Bash:

4 Likes
8 Likes

I'm liking your post not because of the game itself. The game is poop. The mods though...
Oh the mods...
The mods tickle me...

Anyways...
Obligatory:

5 Likes

Battlezone Redux 98, memories, can't recall another game like it. Well there was 1, but I didn't quite like that one.

Indeed, I used to play lots of towerdef and herodef, I would argue the original defense of the ancients(DOTA) is what started what we call 'MOBA' nowadays :P

The best tactical fps of all times:

3 Likes

I don't think anyone will argue against that...
I believe it all started as a mod for another game...

2 Likes

1 Like

GUNMAN CHRONICLES

Only played this once at a friend of my dads house... but man it left an impact. I never owned the game tell last year, and I never beat it. But just that intro really got me into it, and the gameplay like halflife was amazing.

I don't get why is not on steam, the cd key gives you the orange box basically lol

you can get the game as a mod here

1 Like

TEAM BUDDIES

One of the most underrated games on the ps1.
Had a demo disk with this game on it and my friends and I played it more than any other game I had.
It is a pain to get now, but I have a used copy that I found for cheap, got tons of scratches.... but it plays

The gameplay is great, Top down shooter where you stack boxs on a pad.
How they are arranged makes different weapons or units, all of which depend on what map you are on.
Up to four players can play in mp, and it has the standard mode and some others like this one.

The charm of this game is in the writing and the buddies themselves. If you have not played this game... do it

Full Throttle.

3 Likes

Awesome that the game is getting a remaster and readily available for modern audiences. You couldn't purchase the game before then I believe.

1 Like

Some of my all time favourite 'hacking' games !

2 Likes

FROM DUST

I played this on my 360, got it do to my lust for more Black and White style of games.
While this is more puzzle game than "true" god game, I really liked the art style and the game it self.
I hear on PC Ubisoft did its Uplay thing killing any good will for this game so it is mostly hated by PC gamers.

LGR sums it up pretty well

I think if Uplay was off and issues with mouse scrolling and 30 FPS lock was addressed (maybe a lower price, like 5.99 or 9.99) this game would be a gem on the PC

1 Like

TRIBES: SERIES

First Tibes game I played was a PS2 version my dad had, called Tribes: Arial Assault.

While I never got to play that game online I wanted more. I didn't have a PS2 at the time so I went to the internet and found it was a PC game.....
After that I have played ever Tribes game made, and think almost all of them (F2P Ascend being just ok) are defacto classics.
Also the mods for new characters, just like UT, where amazing.

Videos of 1,2,3

Starsiege

Tribes 2

Tribes: Vengeance

Free to Own
In a rare move of good will all of these are free, located here, from Hi-Rez it self DRM free (except Ascend)

Yes this includes EarthSiege, I will get to that eventually.

4 Likes

ANACHRONOX

The first artifacts were found about three hundred years ago. Left by some long-dead alien race, strange mysterious devices were found all over the galaxy. Dubbed Mysterium Technology (or "MysTech" for short), these ancient machines are considered prized collectables, even though their purpose has never been fully understood.

Perhaps left behind by the same mysterious race, interstellar travel proved possible by planet-sized spheres in space called Senders. By flying toward one of the spikes on its surface, a ship is shot through a hyperspace tunnel, and can travel across the boundless reaches of space to another Sender. Senders have become the hubs of lucrative trade and galactic civilization. At the center of the universe lay Sender One, and inside the shell of this titanic Sender floated the city of Anachronox.

Theory has it that Anachronox was once home to millions of quarantined aliens who slowly died of some sort of horrible plague (Anachronox literally means "poison from a previous time"), leaving this city to fall to ruins, to be taken over by the refuse of the galaxy as the center of their nefarious dealings. Here our story begins

Mass Effect ripped off its core story, but anachronox holds it own to this day.
If you haven't played this game... get it... it's on steam... its on GOG... GO GO GO

3 Likes

That game is honestly on my to play list for this year. I acquired it a couple years ago from a Square Enix Humble Bundle. Apparently it is one of those hidden gem games (Ion Storm worked on this and Daikatana. Guess which game they devote all of their marketing resources to?).

1 Like

My first FPS.

5 Likes

This one takes me back.

1 Like