Post your battle stations!

I like your case choice for your work battle station. Pink X started when I made my first larping weapon for Dagorhir, people where saying the weapon I was making was cheap/unfair/op (It's really not (flail)) so I wanted to push the limits of the rules so I could drink the tears of my enemies so I picked pink. Anyways, I had some left over grip tape, and I fell in love with the color. I wanted to add something to my mouse/controller so I could easily feel them when they are on my desk when I'm in VR. When in VR my mouse pad can get pretty crowded, drink, vape, mouse, controller, so I added the tape so I could feel the texture of it when in VR. When I move my hand over my mouse pad my mouse slides away from me, and in order to keep myself from knocking my vape off my desk, or worse a drink. when trying to grab my mouse. Anyways I liked it so I put it on more stuff.

1 Like

wtf

why is this a thing
you owe the world a fraction of a tree back

4 Likes

Because sometimes I get oddball measurements, and AutoCAD doesnt work well with fractions.

Will post workstation when I get home... I don't have the sd card reader here (also avert your eyes for the painful camera...)

You have a computer right in front of you!

2 Likes

Wow thanks for that insight. I never realized this whole time. I could have just fired up the calculator app and popped that fraction in then switched back to autocad or whatever pdf I was looking at instead of a quick glance at a chart.

Seriously though, this is faster for me. Get off my case.

2 Likes

Come on man it's hardly a binomial table

What part of

dont you get?

mainly your spontaneous salt I mean it kinda came out of nowhere

I didnt realize you were just breakin my balls. Excuse my aggravation. Its hard to make inference from text.

2 Likes

Le Workstation:

I need a new camera...

2 Likes

I just use picture slideshow for my screensaver now. I have so many, it could run all day and never repeat...if it knew not to repeat pictures.

Kind of a mess right now but heres my personal battlestation.

6 Likes

I don't know what you're asking me to do?

1 Like

Is that a Damien Elite-6 I spot? :D

I wish, its just the regular Demon series.

1 Like

I have but 1 question:
How often does that PC get kicked?

1 Like

Well, never really. Its sitting a little further left than it normally is because I had it on its side earlier, but still IMO the corsair 780t isnt anything I would feel bad about if I did kick it.

2 Likes

Still a beautiful guitar!

2 Likes

What speakers are those??!

1 Like