Post your battle stations!

Bit of a rats nest right now but a good rig needs a new CPU/Mobo/Ram

4 Likes

slight update of mine:

I now have like 5 functioning battlestations in this one area, lol.

3 Likes

Fixed the ceiling yet?

Moved house a while ago, but I've been faffing and not really settling on a layout for my desk until now. 3rd monitor is held in place with a flanel, and as it was free, I can put up with the 2 lines going down it.

3 Likes

16 Likes

2/10. No RGB

1 Like

It's how I control my IoT Smart Home ;-)

2 Likes

You guys have your battlestations, i have my (pocket) battleship!

5 Likes

May there always be wind in your sail and water under your bow =D

1 Like

5 Likes

Here's mine. I had to leave a monitor behind when I moved into my dorm but I still couldnt be happier :)

6 Likes

Acer h236hl?

I have 3, I know that glare from a mile away

2 Likes

you put the printer on the floor or on that bookshelf. never leave a monitor behind.

2 Likes

I feel sorry for your room mate with that printer, if I'm correct that is probably one of the loudest and slowest printers I've ever used.

Ahahaha yup. Love the monitor but hate the glare

Yup! But it was 39 dollars and it prints my papers ahaha. I try and print in the mornings ;)

Couldn't you just use the college's computer labs to print? I bet if you have to pay, it's still cheaper per sheet than using that thing.

Actually, surprisingly not. It costs 15 cents per page at the print center and our school includes "unlimited"(up to 5 per semester) printer cartridge refills in tuition so in the long run it should save some cash

Decided to go all red and black. Mostly Corsair parts too.

2 Likes

I have the same case, I want to say its nice but this being my first real rig I dont have much to compare it to.