Post your battle stations!

Welcome back all!

Had to clean up my desks just so I can have this

The desk in the background would be a dump had I didn’t cleaned up.

8 Likes

I think we need to give you a warning, your wall goes against the #plot rule.

3 Likes

ikr that R33 is way too good

1 Like

Goddammit, I want to show off my e-peen.

But just don’t drag yourself into this. :wink:

1 Like

God status achieved.

1 Like

heavy breathing intensifies

Dream setup

1 Like

I just noticed the trains next to you… it’s now confirmed

2 Likes

What is the shroud around the monitor for?

To keep unnecessary light and glare away from the monitor whenever I do some photo/art work, and as well to block any glare while I’m gaming. It came with the monitor attached, and while I was gonna detach it, I decided not to, because it is attached via double sided tape, not hook and loop strips, nor it is latched onto the monitor, unlike high-end Eizo monitors.

1 Like

11 Likes

Looks like you invested all your money into your PC and didn’t buy any lighting :P. Glad to see you have your priorities in order :smiley:

3 Likes

Right, to each their own of course, but lights are distracting to me, wish my power button wasn’t glowing red in the corner of my eye right now. More screens and single core performance for me means more money made, so I can upgrade even more. :grin:

Couldn’t agree more.

Same for me, the bigger issue is convincing the wife to let me spend the extra cash :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You have an exit sign that is OSHA compliant and drop ceiling in your man cave? Teach me this way, I want to live this life

1 Like

@MFZuul LOL , well its my office, but being self employed its 3/4 home / man cave / repair shop with my tools in the back, along with a couch. The wife is even asleep in the back right now.

Yes this is the way I must live! that’s awesome

My current upgraded battle station, now with two 43" 1080 screens and a 55" at 1080 (they do 4k but I prefer 1080 with my old eyes as I prefer higher refresh). I used 4x4s to mount these using massive bolts and a hammer drill and made bases out of 2x4s. Seems to work okay.

8 Likes

nice conky

2 Likes

TVs as monitors?

1 Like

I guess I never posted this… and soon I’ll be selling the desk (not that I want to, but gotta do it).

12 Likes