Both- should have stuck to just the 43", bigger table, LEDs, no clutter etc

5 Likes

DAT Joy Division album cover… Too gud

1 Like

desk ^^

im not done w/ my setup, but ill link it when im done. need 2x more 1u servers

2 Likes

Nice, thanks for the link. I’ve been finding something similar on craigslist-

Both options look pretty cool as you have so much choice on what you use for the table top.

I had the Ikea Bekant ‘kidney’ shaped eletric standing table and sold it to a friend because I wait a regular rectangle shape now.

1 Like

nice! you got a pretty good deal. just make sure the motor and links are fine prior to handing over your money. have had mine for a year w/ kids so it works well

Oooh. you could do some really interesting woodwork with that.

Hooked my xbox360 back in.

6 Likes

What is that keyboard?

SGK-4030-GKCM1

Cooler Masters CM Storm Quick Fire XT. Cherry MX Brown switches, no backlight.

http://www.coolermaster.com/peripheral/keyboards/quickfirext/

1 Like

New update soon. Verymsoon. Like later today.

3 Likes

I have was messing around with auto window tint and I put a tinted Windows logo on a tinted window.

I jury rigged a good setup for using my racing wheel in Wreckfest.

3 Likes

Why would you want the Windows logo on anything, and why would you put the effort into making the Windows logo by hand?

Not the owner of the computer or poster of the picture but:

1. Windows is awesome
  2. It looks cool?
  3. Recursive fun? (Window on a window)
  1. Something to do on a Saturday afternoon
  2. Working with your hands is therapeutic
  3. Maybe he had software do it?

Hardly the place to be shitting on Windows? :man_shrugging: This is a battlestations thread. Most Linux battlestations fall apart within a month or screen tear like crazy :toilet::poop::penguin:

5 Likes

Hey, welcome back!

I disagree, Windows may be able to do awesome things, but that does not make it itself “awesome.” But I digress.

I’m a retired = bored graphic designer and I had leftover tint from doing my car.
At first I did everything with super precise measurements. Then I printed templates.
Once I got started, I just ‘winged it’. It’s a simple logo and I used two layers of tint.

I’m not sure if I like it (I prefer using the metal soundproof side panel), but I can always peel it off.

I lied. Update soon.

1 Like