Post your battle stations!

What's your box playing?

1 Like

Cableguy and after that i will abuse it to wire cat6 upstairs

1 Like

Will update my setup when I get home. It's changed a little bit.

1 Like

Thread successfully revived

1 Like

I know, cables are messy, but I'm lazy

Things that have changed since last time: I now have a Nintendo Switch and PS4 adorning my main desk. I also have the right monitor on top of 2 large bookshelf speakers, because I need it to monitor Twitch chat when I'm playing console games on the TV. And I cleared the project table up a little from last time. Doesn't look like it though.

3 Likes

#ItsSomething

7 Likes

I see a steam controller

Respect

2 Likes

Dude, these things are great for JRPGs.

1 Like

How come? What makes them better than other controllers for that genre?

1 Like

Customizeability. I guess that means it's true for the Dual Shock 4 since it's also customizeable through Steam's API, but being able to customize is nice when many JRPGs have... questionable control layouts.

You mean like Japan's weird "X for no, O for yes" layout from the Playstation era? For me O was always "cancel" and X was "confirm".

1 Like

That hasn't really changed. The issue in the Playstation era was that they didn't change it for the US market. It's still X for cancel and O for go or accept in Japan.

Still don't remember why they did that for the US market.

Update.

3440x1440 middle and 1440x2560 on sides

@kewldude007 you need moar pixels, my dude

12 Likes

Here is my Current Battlestation

8 Likes

shit man, I need more desk

1 Like

Please tell me your end game is this:

14 Likes

really wish i had the CC limit for that kinda setup haha

1 Like

Well here i am i will join you guys. I finally decided to post the state of my battlestation. Nowhere near completion but it's something. (Picture quality is crap)

A sneak peek of my L1T fan wallpaper i am doing in blender (damn materials are so hard...).

That's not my PC just a test bench. The whole desk is custom made.

My shrine.

There she is on top of my NAS server. All cables have to go 7 m up to where i am. Everything that makes noise is down here.

Hardware:
PC: i5-760 @ 4.2Ghz, 4x4GB 1200mhz, HOF GTX 980ti @ 1450, 120GB 240GB ssds, CM V700.
NAS: Xeon e5-2670, 32GB 1333mhz ECC, 6x3TB HGST, 2x240GB EVO 850 PRO, 120GB EVO 840.

I will update when i change something or buy something that changes drastically.

Cultural differences that have been overlooked, maybe?

1 Like