Post your battle stations!

I think it's the lighting

1 Like

that pic reminds me of that guy on home improvement, the guy behind the fence... only.. tech version.

1 Like

Wilson

2 Likes

That's a lot of power on a single circuit.

If it's real, it's cheap, as it's clearly not embroidered on, probably silkscreened.

The mess of a workstation i have. I need a third table.

3 Likes

I like how you delt with the cables...
Hang them on the wall... Nice.

1 Like

Thank you, but those are lights. i should try hanging up the wires as well.

5 Likes

I know ;)

2 Likes

Sad state of affairs, but its mine :(

Not pictured is my fancy Razer keyboard I am using with my laptop in another room lol

2 Likes

7 Likes

well it may have held drugs, got it in Afghanistan lol (pretty sure its a fake), but the knife behind it and the sniff holder to the side is legit.

Geforce GTX is the way its meant to be played

"I don't have no legs Lt. Dan" (jk, but would be useful as there is no room for them)

Met Lt. Dan (Gary Sinise) at the 4th of July fair at Lewis in 2011. You are not him. Liar.

2 Likes

YOU TRYING TO DOX ME BRO

1 Like

The PC starter Kit:

Confined Area ✔
Rubber Membrane keyboard✔
Tons of Books (Optional) ✔
One Monitor ✔
Old Furniture✔

Yep seems about right

4 Likes

tbh I almost never use my main pc now, took my mechanical keyboard to use with my laptop lol

also no one likes my old games.... :''(

1 Like

I'm starting to get like that now after buying my T430 last week. I love that laptop

1 Like

My is a cheapo acer, was using it for school, and while at home wanted a mouse and real keyboard while doing school work lol.

Buy a used Thinkpad best decision you'll ever make man and just upgrade the ram and hard drive and screen to a better one

And now for some cringe (made of spare parts, that cooler is probably one of the sketchiest, yet functional things I did to a PC):

6 Likes

This would be wallpaper worthy if not for the resolution, but it's still meme worthy. Quick, someone add a caption!

Something along the lines of: "Haskell programmers' workplace" or whatever...

1 Like