Post your battle stations!

If you dont mind a smaller monitor, the 24" versions do go on sale from time to time..
Bought two refurb u2414h's a couple of years ago for ~$200 from the dell outlet store and am very happy with them; the stand has 4-axis articulation too

1 Like

Someone like Hyperneptunia.

2 Likes

needs more desk space.

6 Likes

15 Likes

I think I just came

1 Like

Enjoy my bathroom then. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 Likes

O_O How the hell do you thoroughly process any of the information on those screens with so many of them going at once?

I have little reason to believe that's a bathroom.

1 Like

I see a towel.

1 Like

I don't see a towel. All I see is a poorly color temperature-balanced photo and something that appears to be a beach chair.

Oh wait, that is a towel. Still don't believe that's a bathroom. Also, how would his gear deal with all the moisture in there when showering?

The wall art is definitely something you would put on a bathroom.

Or maybe @GendoIkari also shits in his room with a shitbucket?

Maybe it's a half bath, just a toilet and sink, no shower. The productivity pooper.

6 Likes

maybe he plays battlefield

3 Likes

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! ^o^ Now there's an oxymoron.

Ever heared of waterproof PCs?

Why do you have all dem screens with streams? You a mod on all of them?

Or is it just a brag pic and not a normal day?

hey, it could be a case that's a massive heatsink and you just dunk it in the water :3

1 Like

Finally made space in the carriage house to start setting back up since I started renting my office to my sister. Things will improve.

17 Likes

Glad someone got the reference.

1 Like

Placeholder for mine. 😎😎

It's very ugly right now, but soon.

as soon as i get my noctua cooler today this is going to be going in my HAF XM and getting all set up :D
1800X FTW

2 Likes