Post your battle stations!

I have a couple of questions, but I’m not sure if you’ll be able to answer the first one.

1. What do you do for a living/job? It looks super cozy is the only reason I ask.

2. Which trackball have you used? I bought the Kensington Pro and am happy with it, so I’m curious what other people have/enjoy.

Amazing setup for sure though!

I made a review some time ago of what I use:

3 Likes

All new acoustic foam and some PC and audio upgrades. Picked up a Schiit Modi 3 and JDS Labs Atom. Sold the Modi Multibit and Asgard 2. The R7 2700x build went to the wife with the old Gtx 1080. Only thing I kept was the Titan Xp w/ hybrid mod.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/dalbry91/saved/9MdLJx

9 Likes

Oh man that’s a lotta foam, I kinda like it

1 Like

It looks just like my room at the asylum.

6 Likes

More update to come Just mounted the wall tv

20 Likes

noice digs

thx, it has slowly evolved over the past few years. Need to adjust stuff a lot still, but i think this is the monitor final form

Whatre you using to split the screen on the TV?

1 Like

the monitor has PnP

great monitor (10w speakers and a remote)

1 Like

Haven’t posted in a while. Thought it was time.

Ignore the cable management under the desk, I have been meaning to get that done, but alas, I don’t have the time.

22 Likes

Is that the 38" 1600p ?

sweet setup btw.

1 Like

Yeah, it is. It’s pretty awesome.

1 Like

Funnily enough I’m most jealous of the sit/stand desk

3 Likes

Oh god, this desk is up nearly 50% of the time, I love it. Definitely worth the investment, simply for the feeling of wellbeing.

I’d sell the monitor for this desk.

1 Like

you should get some monitor arms next to make more space under your monitors for shit

Look at the fancy KDE user and his ease of setting different wallpapers per monitor :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: #cringe #goaway

Jk :wink: That is a bitching setup man!

1 Like

I have a phone with a working camera now so I should be able to post a better picture soon

2 Likes

im confused as to why this feature has not been implemented on all the major desktop environments yet.

i.e the noticeable % reduction in swamp ass.

It was in Gnome3 but in an attempt to bring more control and power to the user they stripped it of the 3.2x.x releases, I believe.

Top notch, the Gnome devs. But I have more control! I just need to paste/align the wallpapers and the correct sizes, then I need to set that as my background, then I need to install an additional tool, then I need to set the wallpapers to span.

1 Like