Return to Level1Techs.com

Post pictures of what you ate!

mega_thread

I’m asking cause I’m planning on cooking it. At least trying to cook it.

just saw it on imgur
had to post it here

We had discussed the recipe in the lounge… There was a link to the necro nom nom nomicon and that website still makes me chuckle…
I need to figure out what to use instead of legs…

chicken curry

ramen

veggie pizza

roasted corn n beer

Getting your daily dose of ethanol, I see.

Lunch was some leftover veggie pizza from last night heated up in the toaster oven with some red pepper flakes and parmesan to top it off.

Topping your pizza with cheese, I can approve that :face_with_monocle:

I made some pastitsio… Still cooling off, so I can actually eat it…

Had to google that… and now I’ll have to try making it (veggie-ized of course) someday. Anything with that much cheese must be amazing :grin:

Well, it’s basically lasagna with maccaroni instead of lasagna sheets…
So you can easily do it vegetarian. Just ignore the meat and add other stuff, like mushrooms, carrots, peas etc…

Just did a little baking this evening: pumpkin walnut cookies made with pumpkin we grew year before last. This is the second time I’ve made them and they’re awesome. A bit more like muffin tops than cookies though, very moist, and I skip the glaze because I don’t need THAT many garbage calories.

Keeping it alive for Thanksgiving!

I’m really full now…

My first pie crust from scratch!

Using the cutest little cast iron for melting butter:

Tofurky roast (with wild rice stuffing), roasted veggies, and homemade gravy:

And the first pecan pie I’ve ever made:

Ooooh it was so good (I had two slices):

Now back to troubleshooting my wifi card…

You are not wrong…

With the time-difference, I celebrated Thanksgiving today (Friday) at lunch.

• Cotes du Rhone from 2013, very very French. Very red. Needed decanting.
  • We both had freshly baked croissants :croissant:
  • Starter (second pic) freshly cut - they did it right then - Sashimi grade Sri Lankan Tuna tartare with Avocado :avocado: and a light touch of soy-sauce.
  • My usual is the Black angus Tenderloin “Rossini” style, medium-rare; I’ve had this everytime each month, for the past 3-4 months… so… had Duck ravioli with a dab of foie and a creamy foam topping.

Lots to be thankful for, almost 32-cores of it!! Looking forward to an epic 2018!

Deepfried chicken, deepfried onion and corn stew. Not quite as classy as Mike above me, but close.

kkk123

Macaroni bolognese…
1511545110021-1687153698

Some eggs with white cheese and tomato sauce and as a salad just sliced spanach with oil and vinegar.
IMG_20171124_195211