Post pictures of what you ate!

just saw it on imgur
had to post it here

We had discussed the recipe in the lounge… There was a link to the necro nom nom nomicon and that website still makes me chuckle…
I need to figure out what to use instead of legs…

1 Like

chicken curry

3 Likes

ramen

3 Likes

veggie pizza

3 Likes

roasted corn n beer

3 Likes

Getting your daily dose of ethanol, I see.

2 Likes

Lunch was some leftover veggie pizza from last night heated up in the toaster oven with some red pepper flakes and parmesan to top it off.

4 Likes

Topping your pizza with cheese, I can approve that :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I made some pastitsio… Still cooling off, so I can actually eat it…

5 Likes

Had to google that… and now I’ll have to try making it (veggie-ized of course) someday. Anything with that much cheese must be amazing :grin:

Well, it’s basically lasagna with maccaroni instead of lasagna sheets…
So you can easily do it vegetarian. Just ignore the meat and add other stuff, like mushrooms, carrots, peas etc…

1 Like

Just did a little baking this evening: pumpkin walnut cookies made with pumpkin we grew year before last. This is the second time I’ve made them and they’re awesome. A bit more like muffin tops than cookies though, very moist, and I skip the glaze because I don’t need THAT many garbage calories.

7 Likes

Keeping it alive for Thanksgiving!

I’m really full now…

My first pie crust from scratch!

Using the cutest little cast iron for melting butter:

Tofurky roast (with wild rice stuffing), roasted veggies, and homemade gravy:

And the first pecan pie I’ve ever made:

Ooooh it was so good (I had two slices):

Now back to troubleshooting my wifi card…

6 Likes

You are not wrong…

With the time-difference, I celebrated Thanksgiving today (Friday) at lunch.

• Cotes du Rhone from 2013, very very French. Very red. Needed decanting.
  • We both had freshly baked croissants :croissant:
  • Starter (second pic) freshly cut - they did it right then - Sashimi grade Sri Lankan Tuna tartare with Avocado :avocado: and a light touch of soy-sauce.
  • My usual is the Black angus Tenderloin “Rossini” style, medium-rare; I’ve had this everytime each month, for the past 3-4 months… so… had Duck ravioli with a dab of foie and a creamy foam topping.

Lots to be thankful for, almost 32-cores of it!! Looking forward to an epic 2018!

4 Likes

Deepfried chicken, deepfried onion and corn stew. Not quite as classy as Mike above me, but close.

kkk123

5 Likes

Macaroni bolognese…
1511545110021-1687153698

6 Likes

Some eggs with white cheese and tomato sauce and as a salad just sliced spanach with oil and vinegar.
IMG_20171124_195211

4 Likes

Ate three slices of pecan pie yesterday… a bad idea (like 1500 calories), so had steamed broccoli and mock chicken with tomato and mozzarella for dinner with basil, salt, red pepper flakes and black pepper for dinner.

4 Likes