Post pictures of what you ate!

Workplace buffet; sauteéd reindeer (with mashed potatoes and lingonberry jam), noice :ok_hand:

• Rye bread, veggies, salad, milk, ice cream

tmp_11068-20171020_1155261525947932

7 Likes

I hope some of that is going home with you!

Should of thought about that, damn. Some people do takeaway too because you know, excess is waste anyway.

Chicken, macaroni and cheese, coleslaw! Oh and a pepsi…

8 Likes

Mostly I’m just frightened of any man that can eat that much in one sitting! :rofl:

2 Likes

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Lol I’m a tiny fairy, but normal meal anyway :sweat_smile:

My breakfast

PHOTO_20171020_130604

4 Likes

You are really happy with your omelets, aren’t you?

Omeletes fill you up dude. But usually it takes a long time for me to get sick of something.

1 Like

Lazy Sunday. Prawn ramen with avocado. Added some chilli sauce and dark soy to the noodles.

IMG_20171022_144925-01

4 Likes

Last night’s dinner was a wrap with Beyond Meat mock chicken, mushrooms, parmigiano reggiano, small amount of spicy marinara, spinach and basil pesto.

Breakfast today, a fried egg sandwich with Vegenaise, spinach (I like spinach), and garlic cheddar. Eggs are seasoned with red pepper flakes, smoked paprika and applewood smoked sea salt.

6 Likes

Red Rice, barley, quinoa, and various other grains and pesto.

The sloppy joe looking stuff is beyond meat pea protein. I have been trying and trying to go meatless.

Bowl of BBQ Kettle Cooked Chips

4 Likes

If you ever want tips, let me know! I was vegan for about six years and haven’t eaten meat in… about 12 years.

Good luck!

1 Like

Will do. The thing about doing this is that lack of variation in food for me. I am allergic to all beans, besides green beans. I am allergic to soy too. So two forms of protein are out of the mix. When I found pea protein crumbles I decided I would try it and I like it. Going vegan to me is fairly easy, I have a dairy intolerance anyways. I already drink almond and cashew milks.

1 Like

Don’t know how you manage that. I’m allergic to broad beans, and I have to check breads for flour made with them.

Interesting that green beans have no effect. Does yours extend to soy products, too?

Improving on my own made up recipe.
I need to come up with a name for it.
IMG_20171022_182426_01
It’s sausage, red bell peppers, serrano peppers, and mushrooms all stir fried together with garlic, soy sauce, Sriracha, and a splash of beer towards the end to bring it all together.

Next time, I need to add onions to it.

4 Likes

I guess I could call it something like "Asian Jambalaya."
Because that’s pretty much exactly what this is.

Yep I am allergic to soy too.

WlENeeS-01