Post pictures of what you ate!

I decided on a chocolate peanut banana protein smoothie. It’s pretty good.

1 Like

How so? Doesn’t chocolate increase dopamine levels?

DAFUQ is thaaaat?

Actually I am not. The chocolate sweetens my day, improving my mood in general and making me smile from all the sweetness. I love sweet things, especially chocolate.
The worst thing, that could ever happen to me is diabetes. I adore sweets and diabetes will make me cry like a baby…

Cashew milk, peanut butter powder (much lower fat than actual peanut butter), a banana, and Vega Protein & Greens in chocolate flavor. All blended together. I’ll take a photo tomorrow, I have a smoothie pretty much every day.

@psycho_666

Not really much to look at…

1 Like

I’m sorry, but it looks worse than it sounds… And to me it doesn’t sound well to begin with…

How can you not like peanuts, chocolate and banana all together? They’re totally complementary!

Keep your nuts and banana away from my chocolate…

1 Like

Well now I know why my ancestors left! No taste! :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t mind the nuts… but the banana needs to be gone

1 Like

That’s like half the volume!

Sometimes I use frozen strawberries, but it’s not as reciprocal with the peanut powder as banana IMO. Still not bad.

White Rice and Pesto

Mixed Vegetables with a little bit of salt

5 Likes

I figured out why my omeletes always come out terribly and now my recent ones are much more presentable. This one contains sausage and Colby jack cheese. The cheese on the bread is Gouda.

PHOTO_20171019_113425PHOTO_20171019_114628PHOTO_20171019_113429

6 Likes

You omelet cooker you…
Now I want an omelet…

2 Likes

You are leveling up so fast. I have seen pictures dating back 3-4 months and you used to do only sandwiches ( or should I say grilled cheese ones ) but now you are advancing. Good job !

Are you going to reveal the secret for us? :wink:

Few things:

1. The pan I was originally using was sticking to the eggs. I tried out a different one and had some better results.

2. The real kicker was that all of the egg yolk was not being fried. As some of the egg solidifies, I learned to either lift or push the egg close to the center so the rest could be fried. That allow me to fold the egg without it breaking it halfway which was my main problem.

3. I learned I can add milk to my eggs to make them fluffy. I’ve read you can add water but that sounds tasteless to me. Sounds as bad as using water for oatmeal.

@anon5644329 I can and have made other stuff. It is just that I usually photograph sandwiches because I put some effort into it. I’m less compelled to take a picture of my food if I just got it from the fridge, put it in the microwave, and tada, food.

2 Likes

Hey… waitaminute!

1 Like

Oh shit, I forgot to cite my sources. The plagiarism police will be after me soon. I must escape!

1 Like

Milk is the preferred substance but water can be used if you are out of milk. My roommate was shocked how big my omelets look with just 2 eggs. It does not make it tasteless however, so when you are out of milk you can try it.

Well still there is progression from a microwaved food to omelets :slight_smile: soon you will be making masterpieces :smiley: