Post pictures of what you ate!

yes you are totally right cottage cheese is more like izvara while our sirene is more like feta but made out of cows milk in this case.

how did you get rid of the shutter stock watermark?

1 Like

Breakfast:

egg, black beans, salsa and brioche bread

pretty good

6 Likes

Whats in the background?

My CM Devastator keyboard, on top of witch are the instructions for building a castle…

Finally I made an omelet that doesn’t look like barf. Only reason for the small tear is after folding the omelete, I flip it because I like both sides to be cooked and I guess there was too much filling.

Four egg sardine omelete.

Some Eggo Waffles

2 Likes

Feeling like a dark-colored snack after work today:

Grilled cheese with German dark bread (well, as close as it gets from a mass-produced bread here in the US) and garlic cheddar, and a Left Hand Brewing Milk Stout Nitro.

3 Likes

What does dark bread taste like?

Tastes like Norway the day after the Winter Solstice.

But no, it’s less sweet than regular breads I’d say, and tends to be a little lower in carbohydrates. It’s a whole wheat bread.

Beyond Meat Beyond Burger (fake hamburger, really good though!) on German dark bread with Vegenaise, spinach, sauteed mushrooms and red onions and garlic cheddar. A nice lunch to have with another nitro stout :star_struck:

6 Likes

Made some guacamole to have with fresh bread.

7 Likes

Chocolate…

5 Likes

Be honest… that’s all gone now isn’t it?

4 Likes

No it’s not… Yet…

3 Likes

What kind of chocolate is it anyway?

Cheap milk chocolate…
Less than a euro… Just a plain chocolate, no nuts, no fruits, no flavors, no nothing…

Well now I’m depressed…

1 Like

Get some chocolate…
It helps…

2 Likes

I know you are joking but that would be terrible advice if someone was actually depressed.