Post pictures of what you ate!

Lunch today is a wrap with a black bean patty chopped up, bbq sauce, tomato slices, smoked provolone and some avocado:

It was delicious.

4 Likes

Giuvetch

3 Likes

I just had poutine from a Lucky’s 13 in the twin cities (MN) area on Friday, and they didn’t do it right. The only time I’ve got poutine here, other few times being in Canada. Off to a bad start with Minnesotan’s trying to do poutine…

1 Like

FRÜHSTÜCK!

5 Likes

“Made” myself a pizza (AKA buying a cheese pizza at the deli and throwing my own toppings on it)

But I found a cool heirloom tomato that kinda looks like a pineapple when you cut it.

4 Likes

Looks like a Kellogg’s Breakfast tomato. We grow those in the raised beds and some of them get positively massive.

Yee, this thing was huge. Almost the size of a grapefruit.

About like this?

:grin:

5 Likes

That’s a small pumpkin!

Nope, that’s actually a normal size tomato… I’ve seen way lager than those… Especially in the garden of my parents…

We’ve had a few larger, but honestly with just my wife and I we cannot eat all the tomatoes we’ve gotten this year so far. We try and give some away to the neighbors and have frozen a good number to give away as well. I need to make sauce or something…

1 Like

yup…

But I’m laaaaaaaazy…

I can relate to that…
Still, I got off the chair and made a nice mushrooms, peppers and cheese omelet…

4 Likes

I lretty much made this again,

But with beef

5 Likes

Well…

4 Likes

I have absolutely no idea how I made the cutlets so juicy and soft… But I did. And I’m proud…

4 Likes

looks great

I can’t quite get an universal veggies combo to make pasta taste good. I mean the pasta does need tomatoes. If there are no tomatoes in the mix, it just tastes weird, no matter what I do with it…

Pesto fixes everything.

1 Like