Post pictures of what you ate!

I hope they were on top before you took the remaining photo…

Chicken bites with mushrooms and soy sauce
Pasta with mushrooms and vegetables

And a single leftover yolk…

3 Likes

I decided to be weird and eat stirred blueberry Chobani with Takis because why not.

3 Likes

Aaaand since I was still hungry, I fried some veggies and added a couple eggs to the mix… The eggs are literally buried in the veggies…

6 Likes

Lunch today is mostly a repeat of a previous meal, but it’s still awesome. Sauteed Tofurky chorizo and peppers over tomato, kale and Tillamook smoked black pepper white cheddar topped with chives and Siggi’s nonfat plain Icelandic skyr (yogurt) which is way better than Greek yogurt. Side of a wild sour beer which is very effervescent.

6 Likes

Chicken vegetable mushroom risotto
What we call “Shopska Salad”, that is basically onions, cute CUMbers, raw peppers, tomatoes and white cheese…

4 Likes

Those really are cute

Corn beef hash with eggs over easy

5 Likes

Rotisserie chicken quesadilla

4 Likes

Chicken n waffles

4 Likes

EWWWW… Really?

1 Like

It’s a thing here in America, combines our loves of sweet n salty

1 Like

To be fair it’s not everywhere in America. The big thing in the Twin Cities when I moved away was poutine.

1 Like

I can understand that…

I can’t understand that…

1 Like

I can’t understand that.

3 Likes

That is a picture of the Russian president - Putin… I guess poutine should sound similar? I have no idea how it’s pronounced, but the way it’s written suggest it should sound similarly…
Sorry, my train of thought is going on very weird places sometimes…

Oh I know who he is, but I can’t understand it :wink:

I’m in a similar predicament here, though.

As for the food, it’s more of a Canadian thing, but we all know Minnesotans are basically just Canadian refugees. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine

1 Like

20 min meal

Obviously a smaller frozen chicken breast
optional items:
whatever is in the fridge that you know no one is ever gonna eat, potatoes, pasta whatever.

8 of em in a bag for under 3 bucks

20 minutes later:
There is always a half full jar of spaghetti sauce, as long as there is no hair growing it should be ok
Added too much water at the start, threw in a top ramen packet and some cheese to soak up excess liquid.
There is also a half a can of mushrooms in the fridge, maybe next week.
The right way is to pan fry the chicken, sometimes I just throw it in a pot and when the water (about half a cup) boils off add butter and call it a meal :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha

4 Likes

A large salad in a small bowl and a pork chop, pan fried with mustard…

5 Likes