Post pictures of what you ate!

Potatoes with eggplant, meat and stir fry vegetables.

4 Likes

Breakfast this morning is three scrambled eggs over feta, Kellogg’s Breakfast tomato and chopped kale topped with some hot sauce and Greek yogurt.

4 Likes

How does feta and kale taste?

I have an issue with the greek part, but OK…

Great? There’s enough other flavors here that they’re balanced well enough. The brand of feta is Dodoni which is pretty amazing all by itself.

You can take it up with Chobani, I’m just a guy in the midwest USA doing my best not to eat garbage food :joy:

3 Likes

Lasagna bolognese

Home made…

4 Likes

That looks so good I would just steal it from you if I lived anywhere near you.

1 Like

There is so much left, I would just give you a plate and a fork… No need to steal…

1 Like

Musaka…

2 Likes

Some spicy Chinese chicken thing on top of rice.

5 Likes

So I already had a nice large salad with cheese and everything…
Now I have scrambled eggs with cow cheese, mushrooms and tomatoes, since this is what I had in the fridge…

4 Likes

I enjoy the fact that you are [presumably] in a country in which the cheese must be specified as from cow’s milk. Here it’s assumed to be so unless stated otherwise.

We have multiple type of cheeses from multiple kinds of milk.
Yes, the default is cow milk cheese, but you can always get sheep, goat, even buffalo…
And this is the white cheese. The one, that looks like Feta. And then we go into the yellow hard chease and there is no rescue boat in sight in the see of cheese.

Oh all of those things can be had here as well, but I like the specification. I feel more cultured for having read it :joy:

1 Like

So where are you from?

I am in the midwest USA, although originally from the west coast.

Edit: figured I’d be a little less vague. I live in Iowa for now as my wife gets her PhD.

Made a tasty chili with tomatoes from the garden, chickpeas, black beans, poblano peppers, red onion and TVP topped with avocado, chives and Greek(ish) yogurt.

7 Likes

Well, it fell apart, but it’s supposed to be Sheppard’s pie with pork, so basically Swineherder’s pie?

And biscuit cake for desert… That also fell apart…

3 Likes

The cake looks amazing.

I’m also very hungry right now.

1 Like

A bowl of Frosted Flakes and Honey Nut Cheerios.

Had some eggs as well, but didn’t take a picture of that.

4 Likes