Post pictures of what you ate!

Carrots celery Sprite two types of cheap-ass cereal purely out of the Curiosity toilet paper bathroom tissue milk for cans of bean and bacon soup which is one of my favorites and a bag of frozen fruit which it makes an excellent excellent smoothie if you just toss it in a blender with a little bit of juice
The cereal is 2 for 4 and it’s quite obviously a rip off of Apple Jacks and Frosted Flakes so I was just curious enough to try it

CALLED IT…
I need to buy basic corn flakes for a cou0ple recipes I want to try out.

1 Like

Which reminds me I haven’t had a casserole in a long time

1 Like

Rice with okra sauce, sardines, eggs, and mixed vegetables for children to eat.

5 Likes

okra yeah my dad loves some okra

1 Like

Okra is one of our favorite foods in the family. My parents recently cooked a big batch.

1 Like

This thing?
Oh dear…

Yes. That thing. Going to imagine you do not like it, then?

I do not. I don’t enjoy the flavor not the texture nor anything.

Well that’s unfortunate but we cannot like everything.

I only like okra when lightly fried. Needs to be a little firm.

1 Like

Since I have quit smoking an year and a half ago I have started retasting every food ever.
It turns out I quite enjoy spicy food. I used to hate it. It also turns out I quite enjoy bacon and fat on stakes etc. I used to hate it as well.
May be I would love that thing if someone prepares it properly and I try it now.
Idk…

Oh don’t worry. My family knows how to cook okra well. My family is West African and the crop from there.

General Tso Chicken… With some changes to fit what I have as an ingredients…

3 Likes

okra is too slimey

Mushrooms, onions, chopped chili, cheese and mustard omelet…

5 Likes

Ok this is your second omelette I saw from you and it seems a little strange or at least not what I do for an omelette. You put the veggies first and then the beaten eggs right?

I usually put the eggs first give them some time to cook then add the filling which is precooked (as in before the omelette) and fold it over.

Oatmeal fufu with okra sauce and meat.

2 Likes

Yup… I don’t really mind the weird visual. It’s fast and easy, so yeah…

Pork (left) and chicken (right) schnitzel with buttered mushrooms and green beans (we call them french green beans) with garlic and dill.

I still can’t figure out how to properly season green beans to give them actual taste. They are not tasty at all… IDK what I am doing wrong. I sauteed them in butter with the mushrooms, some garlic, salt, pepper and dill and they still taste like crap.
I give up. The color is nice, but I guess I will move to broccoli or something… Spinach? I’ll be Peter, the crappy cook… Tooot…

4 Likes