Post pictures of what you ate!

danm robots

2 Likes

Those damn engineers taking our jobs and livelihood!

Scotch eggs, mayo and mustard sauce and home made bread with cheese in it.

And for the runny yolk enthusiasts:

5 Likes

yumm, look so f'n good

It tastes better, than it looks...

1 Like

The scotch eggs (is that it on the top photo) looks delicious.

Not a big fan of runny yolk though. Was that intentional?

1 Like

I'm more hard boiled guy. Didn't know there were people that prefer it soft. Do you I guess.

nah I don't prefer soft boiled, but I can certainly see the appeal since I like my eggs to be over easy when they're not boiled.

Me neither.

Here’s the deal. I bought a box of 6 eggs. I boiled the water and started putting the eggs in. 2 went in nicely. 2 were cracked. So I took them out. Then I rushed the next 2 and crack them while throwing them in the water. Then I remembered I had eggs in the fridge. Took the eggs from the fridge, put one in, it cracked. So I had 1 egg left. Put it in carefully, it was fine. But it was 2 minutes after the others. That is why it didn’t boil properly hard.

Thank you :slight_smile: I just got ground meat and spiced it up. Didn’t use sausage meat. Sausage meat is basically ground meat with spices.

I have to post the recipe for the bread and the eggs in my thread, then I will make… I don’t even remember the name of it. It was macaroni, ground meat and bechamel on top.

PS: it’s called pastitsio.

1 Like

Just some quick stir fried veggies and mushrooms…
I felt too lazy to make the pastitsio, especially after I finished some things I have left from the last few days.
I will make the pastitsio tomorrow. Bought all necessary (and some unnecessary) products for it.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Wow… Way WAY too early…

1 Like

Onions, mushrooms and chili omelet.

2 Likes

My cup kept sliding around in my basket

2 Likes

That’s a pretty … I won’t be a pessimist, so I will say “half full” basket you have there…

1 Like

2 Likes

Sprite and hot dogs, right next to the shelf with the toilet paper… Nice… Both of them need some…

I’m a basic bitch
it’s milk and cereal
and soda with the occasional vegetable or soup

1 Like

I’m just teasing… I need to be more basic as well. It will save me a lot of time and effort.
So you had hot dogs with milk and sprite?