Post pictures of what you ate!

How about both?
What kind of meat with what kind of salad?

you got meats beside the trio of beef, pork ,chicken ?

I don't like lamb, mutton or goat meat, despise seafood, wild game meat is rare and expensive here...
I rather stick with the trio.
Or I can do something with eggs... I really have like a billion ideas for cooking. Damn... My brain is too active.

1 Like

List me five random ideas from the top of your head and I will pick two tantalizing suggestions.

Never done fritata... Sounds interesting and it's simple. So I may do that.
I really want to go to the store and get salmon fillet and try to cook it. Could be really expensive mistake though...
Wellington beef sounds interesting.
I can do something traditional, like musaka, that is basically meat and potatoes with a topping.
Or do the western variations - Sheppards pie, but not with lamb...
I'm also thinking of pizza... Some pizza...
I don't know...

Go with fritata.

1 Like

Fritata it is.
Now simple steak or something more interesting for the meat? I can try pork role with the fritata garnish...

pork role

1 Like

Sorry. The proper word is "roulade"...
I'll just stuff it with the things in the fritata - mushrooms, peppers, cheese and olives.
Hm... It's 3am and I'm thinking of what I'm cooking for dinner tomorrow.
I have an issue with cooking...

I don't see any issue here.

1 Like

OK, the pork roulade is out. I got two stakes, one was too thin, the thicker one I fucked up royally. So now I have pork chunks in the fritata and just a standard pork stake... Thin one at that.

scotch eggs next!

1 Like

Steak

and fritata

So yeah...

Oh... OOOOOhhhhhh... I see...

4 Likes

Does your fridge gets full of ingredients that you cook or empty because you cook very often?

I cook every day. I try not to fill up my fridge. When I start fill up my fridge I try to make it empty before I fill it up again.

1 Like

Wish my mother learned that lesson in regards to our freezers.

It's not my fridge. I try not to fill it up, cause my roommate may not like the fact he have no space to store his food.
Otherwise I would probably keep it full all the time. I want to be able to cook whatever I want, so I need ingredients for that.
Scotch eggs - I would need to go to the store for that. I lack the ground meat. And I have only 2 eggs left after the frittata.

1 Like
4 Likes

wow, very proper, kinda alarming how fast it is

There's my job gone...

2 Likes