Post pictures of what you ate!

Mozzarella Chicken Tortellini in vodka sauce, and vegetables.

4 Likes

4 Likes

You poor soul.

Actually it tasted better than usual. I had been busy when I got home and so it sat quite awhile and then I heated it up in the microwave and for some reason it tasted better. I don't know why.

Also if you want me to eat better just lend me $8K to $10K so I can get out of debt and get back to eating better.

Oh and later in the evening I had some quesadillas I made with sour cream. Is that bad too? : )

1 Like

I wish they wouldn't put these in the vending machines at work...

2 Likes

jack in the box aka hardees for you midwesterners and easterners
breakfast biscuit sammich

2 Likes

I would like to buy some... creme pie... But nobody wants to sell me ... creme pie...
Anyways...

Bread balls with onions and ground pork in them

And stuffed peppers with the same onions and ground pork, but also with rice...

2 Likes

pork brisket with my instant noodles

2 Likes

They make Double decker creme pies? This is the American Dream! Not some work hard to succeed fantasy but this.

1 Like

Oh god...

pretty sure i've seen that 'film'

2 Likes

chilaquiles with pork meat, potato and beans

3 Likes

Oh, friends... Oh, I made General Tso Chicken...

Basically OH MY GOD... Why haven't I done this before?
And home made bread I made myself...

I'm planning to make garlic bread with some of that bread...
Oh Jesus freaking Christ...

3 Likes

What do your close friends and family think about your cooking?

My friends cook for themselves. My family knows I can cook, but given the 350+km distance they haven't tried my food yet...

Aw. Your and your friends should try each others' and critique each other in friendly banter.

Here's the thing...
One of my roommates is a construction worker. He doesn't really cook.
The other one works for MAN - the truck company. He doesn't really cook either.
I am not squinting friends from my pores so yeah, I don't really have people to compete with.
I compete with myself. Is this better than the last time? How can I make it even better?
It brings me pleasure to cook. It relaxes me and it tastes good at the end... Thats it.

chicken skin, it was gross

1 Like

The only way I accept it, is overbaked with a lot of spices, crispy, covering a thigh or a breast or a whole chicken... No other way... Too thin for other meals...

I totally respect that. Constantly trying to improve yourself but I don't know how far you want to take your skill of cooking but don't neglect the oppurtunity to learn from others if there is a chance. You may be able to learn stuff from other people you may have been completely ignorant about. It can help you be better as well depending where you are.