Post pictures of what you ate!

They just go outside and make syrup from the nearest tree's sap. Not guaranteed to be edible.

1 Like

Salad...

Cute cumbers, tomatoes, white cheese (kinda similar to feta, but a bit harder), onions and dressing...

2 Likes

I believe "regular syrup" is pancake syrup.

If so...

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-pancake-syrup-and-maple-syrup

Steady on buddy...
In my country regular syrup is 1:1 sugar and water... That's it... You are talking to me about tree flavored corn juice, that basically sounds like alchemy to me at the moment...

Don't mock me buddy. You have never tasted stuff I eat regularly the same way i haven't tried stuff you eat regularly... So I'm asking what this thing is, because I am almost 100% sure it's not what I know as a syrup...

I mean we call the cough medicine "Syrup" here... So yeah, there is something really different between our cultures...

2 Likes

from pots n woks

chow mein, orange chicken, and jalapeno chicken

dr pepper

3 Likes

Yeah... The salad was not enough...
Oven baked potatoes with chicken and beer...

2 Likes

Chocolate ice cream, because BEEP it, I'm fat anyways and I feel like freaking chocolate ice cream...

1 Like

Spicy red onion and spinach pasta.

2 Likes

In my country we literally call it "pork neck fillet", baked with spices and tomatoes and mushrooms sauce...

And I have chocolate ice cream in the fridge, waiting for me...

1 Like

Ox tail

2 Likes

DESCRIBE
DESCRIBE
DESCRIIIIIIIIBE...

just braised ox tail (cow neck n back bone) in some sorta tomato based sauce, had it with rice, black beans and yuca, type of root, taste like potato.

from a cuban restaurant

1 Like

I was more interested about the taste... I have heard weird things about it, and i want to actually hear somebody's opinion on it...

hmm, kinda like pulled pork cept more tender. or if you ever had a beef stew

1 Like

Stuffed peppers with rice and things

With tomato sauce

3 Likes

wonton noodle soup

2 Likes

Something, we call "Tarator". Not traitor, not tartar - Tarator... It's cold served summer soup, popular with the hot weather and drunk people...
It's cucumber, garlic and yogurt. Some people make it with walnuts, but I don't like nuts in general...

1 Like

i should pay u to make me a 21 day diet plan woth 1 breckfest 1 snack 1 lunch 1 snack 1 supper 1 snack.. for 1 week 7 differ meals a day... jesus help lmao

1 Like

What kind of money are we talking about here? Also I think you will be fatter after the diet ends...

1 Like

lol depends on what it caust as i know harsly any healthy foods lmao