Post pictures of what you ate!

Entirely experimentation...
When I moved away from my family to study in University, i had to start cooking.
Then i started changing stuff, and experimenting, and reading stuff online etc etc...
BTW, sometimes i still call mommy to ask for something she makes that i want to make...

Today I am thinking about either rice balls with chicken, sheppard's pie, pasta with ... something...
Have no idea...

4 Likes

Aw that is cute (mainly because you said 'mommy' and I read that in a weird childish voice). There are some recipes I still want to learn from my mother but because she is very busy, her way of teaching is essentially telling me what to do and expects I will automatically get it the first time when my cooking skills is rudimentary.

I tend to just learn meals on my own when I have the resources to try. I also like to understand the science behind cooking as well.

1 Like

Fun fact - I wrote it in weird childish voice as well, so basically your brain works similarly to mine in that situation.

1 Like

Am I the only one that sees this thread title and is tempted to go and take a crap, and then take photo of it?

Made this yesterday

10 minutes of prep

1 Like

Add the random drop or 2 in random shit round the home
http://texascreekproducts.com/products.html

Like icecream

add heat to food without changing the flavor of the food. It does not have that nasty extract taste
As its literally RAW chemical heat

1 Like

Was too lazy to do whatever, so I just threw a bunch of stuff in the oven...

4 Likes

Grilling up some Baby Back Ribs.....

6 Likes

Some poor excuse for chicken fajitas:

6 Likes

Idk what to cook tonight...

• Omelet
  • Rice
  • Omorice
  • Spaghetti Bolognese
  • Shepards pie
  • Something else...

0voters

Idk... Have the materials for all of those...
At the end I'll just scramble some eggs with mushrooms and call it a dinner...

looks at poll... sees spaghetti has the sole vote

Should change that right quick

2 Likes

I knew you are the Shepards pie vote... At the moment it got voted I knew it was you...
Just one thing - if there is a draw I will have to pick my nose and then pick the winner myself...

Oh shepards pie is great. But I had to pick something... because spaghetti... ew. Shepards pie was one of 3 choices of mine (because I don't know what Omorice is).

i love all pastas thank you very much

Omorice - it's an omelet with rice in it...

F@king Food Wars, making me a food nerd on top of nerd in general. .

1 Like

Damn.. I was just starting to prepare the Shepards pie, when I checked the poll again and what do you know...
Spaghetti it is...
Shepards pie tomorrow I guess...

3 Likes

I voted spaghetti.

Long live Italiano food!

1 Like

@ThatBootsGuy NOOOOOOO
Don't do that...
Tomorrow is Shepards pie. Not worth it for a spaghetti...

1 Like

5 Likes