Post pictures of what you ate!

That sounds pretty good. I’ll give it a try.

1 Like

well if that doesnt work for you round 2 give the super hot oven approach a try its closer to the original method and personally i rather spend 10 minutes cooking 10 naan instead of a hour

I think I’m pretty satisfied with this. I did more baking powder and a wetter dough this time, also more flipping as soon as I got lot’s of smaller bubbles on the naan. That made them fluff up more and the inside is better.

6 Likes

It tastes good re-heated to room temperature, too, so you can make a batch for snacking throughout the week or whatever.

1 Like

Zucchini roll with cream cheese and some ham…
The ham ruined it a little bit, maybe we should have chopped the ham…

6 Likes

made al pastor roughly following the babish recepie

made my own achiote/annatto paste using the #1 result on google because i have no idea what im doing and hopefully it got up there for a good reason

anywho

(upload://kqDlBW6csjSXSmP1ug90MxoJFzJ.jpeg)

its pretty good i cut the meat a bit thicker and skipped beating it flat and cooked it at a higher temp and didnt run into their problems of over tender meat this still has some chew but not too much its perfect and required less work. also made my usual home made salsa

6 Likes

Lucy did a small snow crab boil…

5 Likes

Is she telling you something with those 2 potatoes and corn cob arranged in that particlurar way?

5 Likes

I did that, just for you, Pete.

7 Likes

And the hand placement…

5 Likes

huh…
I guess that kinda sorta look like a hand…
yeah… And the hand placement…

Now THAT’s what I call plating
:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

made by pervs, for pervs

oh yeah…

:yay:

4 Likes

It’s been a while since I posted food pics… today, just in time for the women’s final at Wimbledon, we’re having wholegrain pasta with tomato pesto and parmesan cheese, accompanied by barely boiled broccoli.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Grilled bacon, eggplant parmesan and some fresh tomatoes…

9 Likes

That’s quite the small portion, but very good lookin.

1 Like

And that’s why I had two :rofl:

5 Likes

Tori Yakimeshi

Tonkotsu Chu Siu Ramen

Pasta Tagliatelle Bolognese

Katsudon

I forgot, but with dumplings

Pasta bolognese di Iberica

Classic Hamburger with Bacon

And that was June to date.

8 Likes

Damn, that looks good…

3 Likes

Probably the best burger(atleast the beef was perfect) I had was in Sweden Åre in the hill restaurant.

And also there a really good pasta penne rigatta bolognese

6 Likes