Post pictures of what you ate!

the anticipation intensifies

And the ice cream…

Tastes like the icing in a carrot cake with a little but of carrot cake sprinkled in.

11 Likes

My brain is happy. My tummy is uncomfortable.

11 Likes

traditional deep dish you got cheese on the bottom, meat (usually sausage) on top of that, and sauce on top of that with a bit of parm on that at the end. they also typically partially pre cook the pie before adding toppings which helps with all the dough being fully cooked and the cheese layer helps keep it dry and not soggy.

that being said experimenting and doing shit different is how we find new recipes go crazy

2 Likes

Made quiche?
:yay:

1 Like

But… That is how he did it…

Except a bit extra cheese on top.

From around hour 5 of the stream

1 Like

All of the filling is ready for a quiche, actually. I have a pie dough thawing now.

1 Like

Talking about quiche, the other day (OK, about a week and a half ago) we made tarta with onions, leek, and cheese which came out rather fabulously. The base is made with about half self-raising wheat, half wholegrain wheat flour.

9 Likes

You can almost see the fish in there!

4 Likes

Apple crisp using coconut oil, walnuts in the topping, along with all the other normal stuff…

5 Likes

soaked the rice in the chicken juices and fat for a hour then cooked it in this + a bit of soy, some water, and some fresh garlic. also finally got the queso for my pitas and it makes a pretty good sandwhich

also doing slow cooked onions but they take a day and i just got them late last night

7 Likes

Grilled meatballs with tomato pasta…

Mixed some fresh chillies into the ground meat before I grilled it. It really packed a punch…

7 Likes

Nurse Lucy is making quiche and oatmeal bake right now. She woke up motivated.

8 Likes

Nice!

Repeat after me…

“Okay google, add 1LB grana padano to shopping list, thank you”. Thank you…

Well done on motivation though bud

5 Likes

Funny enough, I read that command out loud and Google tried to order it. :sweat_smile:

**Edit
Breakfast for a month.

8 Likes

My ex roomie were over with some waffles, whipped cream, and fig chutney.

7 Likes

That looks delicious!

2 Likes

Sliced some zucchini and potaters, had some ham in the fridge and layered them with some herbs and spices…
The ham was really nice and helped give everything else flavor.

5 Likes

Clay pots of tomatoes, cheese and egg on top…

7 Likes

Not my picture, but today I was to a friend and we had Swedish sandwich cake. The one we had was with sandwich bread, some kind of cream cheese, diced onion, salad, cheese, egg, tomato, shrimps, and salt cured salmon.

8 Likes

Uyghur Lagman, or at least my attempt at it.

Combo of the below recipés

9 Likes