Post pictures of what you ate!

My last munchies meal.

Gyoza and popcorn chicken again.

8 Likes

sorry, theres a whole bunch of notifications that never showed up so i didn’t see your reply!
TJw is spot on! :woman_fairy:

3 Likes

First time making Singapore Mei Fun. I was definitely terrified at how it would come out because it’s my absolute favorite Chinese dish and I didn’t wanna screw it up. It was soooooo good though. Next time I make it, I’ll use more than just chicken since the test run went well.

10 Likes

Eggs, poached in spinach and parsley bechamel

Wanted to use fresh spinach, but I couldn’t find any in Sunday’s stores, so I used frozen… So I just made a bechamel.

I also made some bread…

12 Likes

My wife is obsessed with them. We have so many in so many varieties. We also learned how to make them from scratch. Not that hard if you have the ingredients.

2 Likes

Aren’t we gettin’ fancy?

So you know, I love bread, right?! You are my new best friend.

4 Likes

Teriyaki beef mince rice bowl.

11 Likes

Stuffed peppers with some white sauce…

10 Likes

I have not posted food in a while.

11 Likes

More foods

12 Likes

@fredrich_nietze
Chicken with pasta and veggies…
No spinach tho…

PS: Also I thought I had cheese, but it turned out I don’t… So no cheese…

10 Likes

What’s the drink? :eyes:

3 Likes

My wife had made an ultra fancy adult lemon beverage. But ran out of lemons for the garnish. Basically a lemon flavored French or Italian soda with limonecello.

4 Likes

Lemonade with limoncello? How does that taste? Do the tastes complement each other? Or is the difference in tastes a bit too far apart?

Waffles with whipped cream an cherry jam.

9 Likes

Poor Marques :rofl: well played lad well played :smiley:

2 Likes

Pretty close in flavor. Th Limoncello gives the sweetness and the citrus flavor. The Limon soda gives more of a lighter, frizzy texture. Like a spritzer, almost. It turns out to be a pretty refreshing drink and not heavy at all.

4 Likes

North African inspired lentils and chickpea soup with lamb bullion, lemon, and cumin.

8 Likes

Started out to make bacon mushroom soup. Ended up with something close to a stew.

Bacon, onion, celery, carrot, potato, 10% cream.
Salt, pepper, basil, cinnamon, Worcestershire.

9 Likes

Dessert;
Bought some pre-made pie shells, a dollop of peach jam, coconut sugar and cinnamon on top. Bottoms burnt on half, but I’m sure will taste good (enough).

8 Likes