Post pictures of what you ate!

My wife’s favorite. This makes me want to make a Chongqing Hot Pot on stream. Or do a yakiniku stream.

3 Likes

Made some chicken pot pie on stream, last night.
Chicken thighs, carrots, golden potatoes, red potatoes, cellery, onions, challots, and garlic.

8 Likes

Made pork and mushrooms…
With a lot of onions and garlic… And I screwed up making the sauce way to thin and soupy…

8 Likes

Add some potato or corn starch.

2 Likes

Nah, it’s fine…
I have a lot of garlic bread to soak into the sauce :wink:

3 Likes

Spaghetti Bolognese (Australia’s other national dish)

9 Likes

That is the French-American way.

2 Likes

Looks good mate. Definitely more appealing than my plating fails, too.

2 Likes

Wife decided to combine these 3 things:

• Bolognaise
  • Pie
  • Beef Burger

It was weird, and very filling (the jury is still out).

9 Likes

Chicken, 7 bean soup mix, onion, carrots, potatoes. Simmered for 5 hours. Yummy!

8 Likes

Lentils with beef sausage…
Lots of onion and garlic in there as well…

9 Likes

Chicken biscuits n gravy.

The biscuits were tube borne but I made the gravy from the ground up starting w a tsp of bacon grease to render down chicken parts leftover from a whole roasted bird and then building a roux over the fat and mirepoix.
Its mostly chicken stock to bring up the roux w a little milk to cream it up. Add the chicken chunks and simmer. Lots of pepper and chile flake.
It turned out fantastic IIDSSM.

8 Likes

My brethren!

2 Likes

Grilled one of my 2lb thin-sliced chicken breast packs with Pappy’s. Put half in the fridge. Other half I tossed it in some heated up BBQ sauce and made a couple BBQ ranch chicken salads.

Oddly enough, the combination of Pappy’s seasoning and Burman’s Kansas City BBQ sauce tastes very similar to like a sweet beef jerky.

And then the other half a couple days later, I heated it up in a pan with some butter chicken simmering sauce and threw it over some basmati rice. It was surprisingly really good. SO much better than reheating in the microwave.

7 Likes

Made some quiche on stream with NurseLucy.

8 Likes

U started waaaaaay too early for me to join in this week…
Looks delicious tho… I just had a snack an hour ago and I feel like having a slice… or 5…

2 Likes

We actually did two streams today. One in the A.M. and one at about noon. She works nights normally and starting at 1600PDT would be a few hours before she would normally be waking up.

Next week it will be just me.

2 Likes

Yeah, I got notiffications for both.
You started the first one while I was just starting my shift and then you started the second one in the middle of my shift. So yeah, I kinda missed the entire thing…

1 Like

Sorry. Due to school, she is not going to come down next weekend so that I can focus on getting my program done.

2 Likes

Bacon, onion, mushrooms, garlic, and tomatoes with orzo pasta.

7 Likes