Post pictures of what you ate!

The lady friend baked a couple of branzino in a salt mountain. I didn’t know branzino and sea bass were the same thing. Crazy Italians.

sea bass in a bit of salt:

liberated from his mountain and skinned:

delicious final product:

3 Likes

Slavianski gyuvetch…

Something fairly traditional, but I added chicken boob, cause I had one … I used the rice as a bed, while tradition calls to mix everything up…
So maybe I made something completely different…

I’ve lost about 35 pounds since the end of november and this thread is giving me horrible ideas XD

4 Likes

Dude, I am about the same weight in the last couple years… This thread is constantly giving me horrible ideas…

We should have a level1cookout…

@wendell

1 Like

Not sure how this will work… I’m in eastern europe… You are mostly in US…

I’ll send you a chicken if you send us a duck

1 Like

Duck is difficult to cook man…
Also duck’s expensive…

no its not you walk over to a pond and shoot a duck

you don’t buy duck

thats death sentance worthy

I’m confused…

1 Like

Good.

1 Like

The Euro can’t comprehend that level of Freedom!

3 Likes

Manifest your destiny.

Pasta with veggie chili and cheese sausage

3 Likes

Steamed broccoli and poblano peppers with Tofurky italian sausage and Tillamook shredded cheese mix with some red pepper flakes, black pepper and garlic powder to taste.

2 Likes

Rice with veggies and some sausage…

Made an egg casserole with cheese, breakfast sausage, mushrooms, and hash browns on the bottom.

4 Likes

Hopdoddy Bananas Foster (Cinnamon Banana, Salted Caramel, Brown Butter + rum) with a double Jameson on the side for good measure.

The shake was amazing, the Jameson tasted weird.

7 Likes

Half-assed vegan Cincinnati chili. With leftover Field Roast chili from work (that’s right! I didn’t even have to cook! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) with Banza chickpea pasta.

5 Likes

Ham and mushrooms pasta…

3 Likes