Post pictures of what you ate!

Glad you get it :wink:

1. All of your meat based products look so freaking good. But I really am trying to stay a vegetarian.

2. The cake pics are on there way.

2 Likes

Oh yeah I love meat. I also love the Ketogenic lifestyle. I’ve been eating my breakfast this way, as seem above, for the last 3 months and have lost 30 pounds and feel amazing everyday. Can’t recommend it enough if you’re curious, but I know that some people have their own personal preferences.

1 Like

The thing about the vegetarian diet, I am allergic to soy and all forms of dried beans. Pinto, black, lima, split pea, etc. So protein is hard to get in my diet.

Nice try, Ajit.

1 Like

Ahh yeah. On keto we don’t eat beans or soy. They’re unhealthy, to an extent. Unless you consume them raw for the RS1-3.

My sister is on vegan keto. so it is hard, but she loves it.

1 Like

I’ve actually had these mugs before that ass had his displayed in the limelight.

1 Like

:muscle:

KCKO

No sugar, no carbs, only fat?

Edit: I don’t think I would survive. I love potatoes and rice.

1 Like

I try and maintain a 2:1 fat to protein ratio while eating <=20 net carbs each day.

Also I’ve recently started upping my salt intake to around 6g a day and drink around 3 litres of water.

1 Like

@Argone

This is a graph of what I’m talking about.

keto_graph

2 Likes

Is too hard to give up. I eat a bowl of rice every day. Milk and sugar, or pesto, or butter.

4 Likes

Yeah I missed carbs at first. But after two weeks the cravings go away. I used to eat that stuff all the time. Now its only a few times a year. Stuff like that is not totally off limits, just more of a special occasion like it was back in the day our ancestors. That said, its best if people lookup their genetic ancestry to help them determine the most ancestrally appropriate diet for them. Some people can get away with as high as 50 carbs a day, but for me I am comfortable where I’m at. If I plateau though I’ll tighten the belt further though.

pesto and butter is totally keto though :ok_hand: I have that all the time.

3 Likes

Sub from Giant Eagle Market District. They make better subs than subway for the same price.

Italian 14 in for 8.95
Lettuce, Extra Onion, Black Olives, Pickles, Banana Peppers, Hot Pepper Cheese, House Dressing all on Everything Bread.

Now before you say anything, I am not entirely a vegetarian. Haven’t had any meat since December. But I am craving it.

3 Likes

Pork and vegetables soup… It’s cold outside and I have no chicken meat…

4 Likes

Y’all making me hungry.

2 Likes

Mozzarella sticks and hashbrowns for breakfast. + oatmeal that I can’t show since I ate it already.

5 Likes

Eggs with buffalo sauce, apple sauce, Dr. K.

4 Likes

I used to take pureplanet Sports Salts (mix of potassium, magnesium and salt) when I would get headaches on keto, but I guess due to becoming fat adapted I don’t need them anymore? (headaches are gone)

Truth. The taste buds and cravings change over time. I still drool a little for cake/frosting type stuff, but bread, rice, fruit drinks, candy and to an extent potato based stuff- no desire for those things except sometime into cycling off of keto.

1 Like