Post pictures of what you ate!

@psycho_666

4 Likes

It’s dry… Everything is dry… Why u dried it up so much?
Is it sweet and delicious?

1 Like

I made the cake yesterday. I would imagine that’s why it’s dry. The sponge itself is quite moist. The icing is what is dry.

I also think I over baked the sponge a little. I experimented this time. What I usually did, was pull the cake from the oven once 90% of the top of the sponge was golden brown. But this time, I wanted to bake the cake until it reached an internal temperature of 210 degrees ferenhright, which is what Alton Brown said to do when he was baking a cake on an episode of Good Eats. I baked it for an hour and the temp was 180 degress. So I kept it in the oven for longer so the sponge could get to 210 degrees. But after another half hour the temp stood the same. So that was when I pulled it, because I didn’t want it to stay in longer because the edges of the cake were getting hard.

2 Likes

Never was

1 Like

Did you syrup it or not?
Fuck, I want cake…
I think I’m going to make cake tomorrow. Multilayer. Cocoa and vanilla…

1 Like

Nope. The cake is a simple boxed cake, but it has powdered pudding in it to make it more moist.

Show off. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Did you had any doubts?

1 Like

Classic Carbonara - bacon, pasta, cream, garlic, onions… I just added mushrooms, cause mushrooms…

6 Likes

Just like Mom used to make.

6 Likes

Sandwiches for breakfast.
Some sort of savory sausage (with bell pepper, cheese, etc in it), mayo/mustard, spicy pickles and tomato slices.

2 Likes

Lunch at work today was chicken fried tofu, cheesy mashed potatoes, southern coleslaw and green beans. Finished off with hazelnut soft serve (not pictured).

6 Likes

Almost gave you a like but then I saw the pickles.

5 Likes

Took my mom out to lunch yesterday and had a guacamole burger with a Beyond Burger patty, tempeh bacon, and fries with sweet chili aioli… was full for like seven hours.

9 Likes

Pork curry with green beans and rice…

5 Likes

Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon

Delicious and horrendously bad for you.

7 Likes

Damn… That looks better on the inside than even I expected. And I made the thing…

9 Likes

Peanut butter frosting?

1 Like

butter, cocoa, powdered sugar, coffee, rum, creme cheese…
It’s not good for frosting. It’s more a filling. But I had that so I used it…

2 Likes

Breakfast after a 14 hour fast.

3 :egg:
1 :avocado:
2 :bacon:
2 salami slices

Everything cooked in cast iron skillet with bacon grease. Topped with butter, Redmond real salt, and black pepper.

Washed it down with black cold brew I made myself.

8 Likes

That mug. :ok_hand:

2 Likes