Post pictures of what you ate!

Those are fucking delicious.

You could give 'em a like even. :wink:

Goat cheese stuffed sirloin burgers topped with an egg on a sweet bread bun plus the fixings.

7 Likes

I make a lot of beef jerky.

7 Likes

Thought these were more Blue Corn chips at first…

2 Likes

I realize how the daylight is actually looking quite blue on the beef jerky. Lol!

1 Like

Dinner tonight is Korean potato salad, steamed cauliflower, black rice, some sort of mild curry tofu, and soy (sauce) braised field roast. Pretty good I think. Haven’t checked out dessert yet.

Oh this brownie is so good… just straight up peanut butter chocolate.

2 Likes

This looks awesome. Thanks for the recipe link.

1 Like

Work is handing out “I Voted” cupcakes (I chose pumpkin but they also had vanilla and peanut butter chocolate):

Aaaaaand OBLITERATED…

4 Likes

Taco fest spread. Chicken, Tilapia and Ribeye steak fajita.

6 Likes

You are supposed to wear the sticker silly.

1 Like

Roasted chicken from a taco truck for a late lunch in the park. Yes, those are gloves. No one enjoys stinky chicken fingers. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Fried mushrooms and leek with the leftover jasmine rice from couple days ago…

And I made some cheese on toast

5 Likes

Slow cooked Kangaroo with pineapple and Couscous, Pearl Barley, vegetables

3 Likes

Made pretzels and beer cheese from the WoW cookbook. It was good. The cheese was a little grainy, and I think maybe I’ll use regular cheddar instead of extra sharp, because it was pretty sharp. The pretzels were pretty great. I wanted to leave them in longer, but my girlfriend doesn’t like more cooked stuff.

We also made a strudel with olallieberries because we didn’t have raspberries and it turned out better I think. They have a stronger flavor than raspberries. Sadly, the place we get them from will no longer be growing them, they said because of climate change. I don’t have a full picture of this one, sorry :frowning: . We got a little excited, and we did a terrible job at lining up the dough so it just kinda looked like a giant toaster strudel with a little bit of the insides showing, but it was awesome.

Everything was made from scratch. Dough, icing, everything.

4 Likes

Went top the food court, Taiwanese Steak with Pepper Sauce and Salt and Pepper Chicken.

4 Likes

Spaghetti risotto with crispy bacon, ginger and garlic…

2 Likes

That spaghetti actually looks palatable.

2 Likes

It’s just spaghetti, prepped like a risotto - fried the bacon, fried the pasta, garlic and ginger in the bacon fat, added a bit of liquid, when absorbed added more liquid, etc etc… At the end added some cheese, that melted and added extra something.
Turned out really good actually. Tried basically this thing - ended up with completely different thing…

1 Like

My (late) lunch today:

1 Like