Return to Level1Techs.com

Post pictures of what you ate!

mega_thread

Oh…So long thread. My fatty stomach does not allow me to eat Fried or oily. So, oil free food only… Chapati and Curry. :stuck_out_tongue:

Shit, I have a wife and she barely cooks for herself!

My least favourite salad, but also the one I eat the most.

I don’t know why this sounds familiar. In the restaurant we have couples, that are here almost every day… Those women just don’t cook. Not to mention families with little children coming it late at Christmas and other holidays instead of just cooking for their families…

PS: pizza carbonara

Home made Mekici (made by me)

I’m only going to post this once, because posting it everytime I eat it would probably break some rule about spamming.

I eat this more often than I eat “not this”, though I’m currently alternating between chocolate and strawberry.

Different day, different flavour.

Middle section of a Mekica

thats just to get a picture of the difference between doughnut and mekica.

And this is my lunch ( and because I had a breakfast @tsk this is lunch even for you )

sour kraut with pork ribs

Is that cabbage?

Yes, fermented. It’s quite good.

I know what it is, it’s just literal translation from Bulgarian is sour cabbage, so that kraut thing threw me…

Couldn’t be bothered to take a better picture so just cropped out the horrid highlight and this is what I ended up with, meh.

That’s making me hungry.

Well, hungrier.

Yeah tried to be more understandable from the other part of the world so I searched the English name.

I don’t know how I missed the notification for your comment though

Honestly I didn’t even know there was an English term for it…

Made mini cheese cakes with graham cracker streusle.

Ribeye with clarified rosemary garlic butter and Merlot pan suace. Serviced with sweet potatos.

Another cuke salad thing with fake chicken:

Just salad and bread for dinner today

Bruschetta with ground pork (baked in the oven) with tomatoes and cheese (in the oven again)…
I call them: “A cry for psychiatric help”…