Post pictures of what you ate!

The texture is similar to a pork schnitzel.

I wasn’t aware that this was very popular over there. Didn’t see any specific options in the (admittedly very few) grocery stores we went to in Bergen and Oslo.

There aren’t many options, we’re way behind the states, but it’s gaining momentum. It’s damn expensive though.

Also it’s frowned upon to not eat meat and dairy.

1 Like

Fun fact… Locally manufacturers mix ground meat with soy because it’s cheaper to produce than actual meat…

Well farmed meat was never sustainable for billions of people so…

Oh that happens here too. It’s called fast food.

Eggs on toast with beans, not much to beat it for breakfast

5 Likes

Made a modified vegetable tikka masala with tofu cutlet, black beans, red bell pepper, riced cauliflower and sugar snap pea pods for lunches this week:

3 Likes

What we locally call “Mixed Grill”. Basically sausages, pates, all kinds of stuff. With some zucchini and onion rings.
I tried to make buns for burgers, but they didn’t turn out good, and I forgot to buy mayo, so I just ate all individual components.

4 Likes

Banza Mac & Cheese with broccoli and Tofurky Italian Sausage… mmm…

5 Likes

Made some smash burgers with homemade sauce, arugula, carmelized onions, and tomatoes.

7 Likes

Toilet-install celebration ice cream:

4 Likes

Shrimp thats been sitting in garlic and pepper with cilantro added near the end.

4 Likes

Smoothie with cashew and Ripple pea protein milks, frozen strawberries and Vega vanilla protein powder.

1 Like

Did a little grilling tonight:

Corn time! @psycho_666

4 Likes

You know what? NO…
Garlic bread with cheese on top…

5 Likes

6 Likes

Benefits of having friends in the food business :yum: :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Lamb? I bet it’s lamb… Pork chops are usually larger.

Keto life- steak

Keto kookie changed their branding

4 Likes