Post pictures of what you ate!

Chicken legs in barbecue sauce and baked potatoes.

4 Likes

My grandmother used to cook chicken breasts like that, and cook peeled and halved potatoes in the same dish. Ahhhh that was so good. I might have to make that this week.

1 Like

Yep, I’m going to put it back in the oven with some raw potatoes cut up small. There’s only 2 legs left so there is room for potatoes now. The “gravy” tasted really good with fried potatoes so I figure cooking in the sauce will work very well.

made koreon fried chicken and potatoes. used a bit too much parm on the potatoes so it clumped and didnt coat the potatoes well but still tasted good.

9 Likes

And the barbecue chicken stew…

Turned out good.

10 Likes

Also made soup

Carrots, spinich, tomatoes, ginger, tri-tip tendon, bone in short rib.

8 Likes

Benedict Cucumberbatch salad with some olives and white feta cheese… Added some green mint for freshness…

10 Likes

Made a tomato, cucumber, feta, and balsamic vinegar salad. No pic…
I was still hungry so made a pancake topped with banana and maple sugar.

8 Likes

Chicken katsu curry.

9 Likes

I was craving bacon and also wanted more pancakes. So I made some. Pancakes are banana, shredded coconut and pineapple flavoring. Pancake is cooked in the bacon grease. That added crunch and a mild flavor to the crust.

10 Likes

Garlic sausages with some tomato cucumber and peppers salad…
And bir… Lots of bir…

11 Likes

Potatoes, chorizo sausage balls, some baby carrots and canned gravy. Its surprisingly good. I didnt expect the gravy to be much for flavor.

7 Likes

made another batch yesterday this time a bit less guochujou and added a ton of smoked paprika and gochugaru powder which made it a lot more red and gave it a little bit of a smokey flavor from the paprika.

9 Likes

Chile Relleno with some stuff I grew

10 Likes

Roast pork

10 Likes

Made a “Caesar” salad with chicken, cherry tomatoes, and bell peppers. Topped with a little parmesan and black pepper. I meant to have a hard-boiled egg as well but just completely forgot to make them until I was putting the salad together.

11 Likes

Chicken and prosciutto cannelloni and tomato pesto sauce with shredded Romano on top.

10 Likes

Pizza… Diavolo. It have some hot sauce and some chillies…
Wow, somehow I can’t take pictures from my phone…
I will try and resolve this…

14 Likes

That looks really good! I’ll have to make some pizza tomorrow.

1 Like

Half way thru a late night snack of strawberries and cheddar and gouda cheese. The strawberries are a little tart and the cheese counters that.

7 Likes