Post pictures of what you ate!

Fried rice. No egg, cause I forgot…

8 Likes

Supposed to be like egg roll filling. Needs more veggies though. It’s like half a pound of lean ground turkey with a little bit of veggies sprinkled in and some spicy mayo. And I put extra ginger and garlic.

9 Likes

made a sorta queso’y mac and cheese with chicken. made bacon mac and cheese a few times wanted to try something different and still have a ton of chicken in the freezer. jar of those roasted peppers from cali and some gouchujang for heat and a rou chedder cheese sauce nothing to out of the ordinary but what i like about it is the peppers are jarred and ready to go the heat is gochujang so easily controlled heat levels and i can cut the chicken thin and pan fry it high and fast. very quick recipe very simple recipe but surprisingly good. i think i preferred the chicken to bacon in this already a lot of fat sauce and its a lot more meat per mouthful. if anything i think i need to work on the cheese sauce maybe experiment with Pinconning or extra sharp cheddar or some of the mexican cheeses in combo with chedder try to get something with a bit more kick.

10 Likes

Pork and veggies in tomato sauce, cause laziness intensified and that was the final result.

10 Likes

Mama magialooooooniiiiii O:

Lunch/early dinner. Fileted NY strip steak.

The second one was cooked with the first and was a little medium

A modification of my dad’s lao gan ma cubanella pepper special. I swapped out pork for chicken breast and added carrots as I couldn’t get over 3 pounds of peppers. I also added red and green onion

10 Likes

Eggs Florentine. The lazy way…

7 Likes

Skyr with food flavoring. Does not look special, but has only 300kcal, 55g protein and tastes like fudge brownie.

8 Likes

Skyr is yogurt?

3 Likes

It has the consistency of yogurt, but technically it is cheese.

The taste in itself is not great, but with some low calorie food flavor it has become an almost daily meal for me.

6 Likes

I eat a pretty good amount of it also. Add some berries and granola and it makes a pretty good breakfast. Sometimes I add a few chia seeds also to get more fiber.

4 Likes

We have flavored ones here. Strawberry, mango, blueberries…god, it’s so delicious…

2 Likes

made peri peri chicken pretty basic bbq garlic, pepper, oil, lemon, ect marinade then “brick chicken” sear with a cast iron then into oven and made sauce with the marinade/pan drippings heating it with some Worchester, flour, butter, and water it was a bit too strong without the water and the flour helped it thicken. very good if i could do it again i would ignore this guy and turn the temps hotter because im using electric and hes got gas. took longer to get the color and sear and had to turn it up

7 Likes

Pizza.
Used pre-made flat bread…

10 Likes

What’s all on there?
The picture is a little out of focus…

1 Like

Sorry…
It’s just ground meat and couple kinds of cheese. Nothing special.

1 Like

I could see the cheese but wasn’t sure about the ground meat.

But that’s so easy to make, I’ll do it myself.

2 Likes

My italian genes just had an apopleptic stroke :slight_smile: is it flavoured in any way? Isn’t it coming out too raw, or do you cook it in advance?

2 Likes

Salt and pepper. Also some Pecorino…

Not really. It’s a thin layer on top of the flat bread. It’s even thiner than the flat bread.

Not at all. It is easier to spread on the bread. It’s like a butter on a slice of bread - you spread it super easily. Then salt and peepper, pecorino and whatever else you want on top. Then broil on super high. I thought it would come out raw, but it didn’t. The cheese didn’t even had the time to brown and the meat was done.

Got it …
it’s … ‘different’ but should work :slight_smile:
we usually use more greasy meat on pizza, and in chunks (like sausage) or pulled (like pulled pork or kebab), not in layers, but now that I think of it, if you spread it, it’s going to be more like a slice of something like ham or bacon … will need to try it …

Anything that is not too lean (e.g., chicken breast) is free game to me … chicken really I prefer it in a pan …

One of my favourite, when you can find fresh ingredients, is ‘salsiccia e friarielli’:

10 Likes