Post pictures of what you ate!

Threw together leftover chicken, some hashbrown patties, and nuked some fresh sugarsnap peas. Then made a quick cinnamon roll with naan bread, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and raisins. Nuked that to warm it up. The naan is a lot tougher but still tastes good enough.

6 Likes

Cheesy Taters with Ham, Broccoli and Onions.

food

7 Likes

Chickin soup…

8 Likes

Sunday roast (with mediocre potatoes, didn’t use enough oil)

Did brownies the other day

12 Likes

My giant peanut butter cup. :drooling_face:

11 Likes

Talking to a butcher is super clutch

2 Likes

Chickin rice with thighs…

10 Likes

10 Likes

Lunch

Not had blueberry pancakes since lockdown. Made some that are about just better than the place from where my office was.

9 Likes

Rushed birds nest with pickles, olives and tomatoes in there. It kinda fell apart…

9 Likes

Roast Beef and Mashed Taders.

13 Likes

whiles it definitely easier to steam it all together and cook the rice and chicken and veggies all at once the flavour will improve if throw everything but the rice on a sheet pan with some spices and oil and cook it in the oven at a decent temp get some browning and more flavour on there. at a high enough temp everything will be done around the same time 20-30 minutes then you just dump the sheet pan chicken and veggies on the rice. bit of tin foil and you dont even have to clean the sheet pan

1 Like

made tteboukki which is cant spell. polish sausage sans casing pan fried, sheet pan bok choy, and pan fried mushrooms with the mushrooms and sausage fat helping flavor the “soup” that the rice noodle/cake cooks in until it becomes a sauce. starch form the rice noodles/cakes thickens the sauce as it cooks down with gouchujang, sugar, soy&oyster sauce, sake&mirin, and garlic adding a lot of the flavour and color. the weird shape aside played with the ratios a bit and like the more toppings per noodle a lot more but i should have cooked the bok choy faster hotter to get more char and have a bit more crunch inside as cooking it in the sauce softened it even more

12 Likes

I pre-boiled the chicken thighs, cause I used more and made chicken soup with the rest. So I pre-boiled the thighs with some spices, then cooked the rice with the chicken stock. I just slightly overcooked the rice, so I decided not to broil the thing, cause the rice would be one mush at that point.
I usually broil the entire thing for a few minutes, so the thighs get some color, but I decided not to this time.
Still delicious. I just need to get a timer or something, so I won’t fuck up the rice anymore.

1 Like

if you want stock same idea but using a large pot or high rimmed pan ten afterwords you remove the chicken and elave the mushrooms and onions and chicken fat and add water. debone the chicken and throw the bones in there for extra flavour if you want but adding a little builion is easier and adds salt and msg and some other flavours. i did this the last time couple times i made paella you get better stock and better chicken and veggies but it takes a little more time unless you boil the water in a kettle or something while its in the oven

1 Like

I don’t use this.
Salt, pepper, sometimes some other basic seasoning, maybe a bay leaf or 3…
Whatever the chicken gives as a flavour - that’s it.
Honestly, I started using stock fairly recently. Before that I used just water, and the difference is night and day.

I do the bare minimum. Boil the thing with some spices and that’s it. Honestly the main reason is, the rice cook faster than the chicken, so I need to have the chicken precooked. May as well use all the flavours in the water.

Pork belly with some potatoes and stuff…

9 Likes

Mr. Beast Burger is pretty dang good. The pictures don’t do it justice. I should have gotten one of them on the plate.

I probably wouldn’t get the chicken sandwich again because it was just kinda greasy and not much spicy/saucy flavor, but the burger is kind of similar to Five Guys and the fries are AMAZING. They’re crinkle cut but also kind of thin and very crispy without tasting greasy.

11 Likes

What did you pay for such things? Asking because I am a Danish guy and we don’t have such things here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Normally this would cost about $25, but I had a coupon from Uber Eats so the food was free and pretty much I just paid for the fees and tip which was $11 total.