Post pictures of what you ate!

Japanese beef bowl (I guess?)

9 Likes

on that note baked chicken Kashmir on naan with tziki sauce

this stuff is somewhere between paprika and cayenne very mild great at coloring meat repackaged as the flimsy plastic bag it comes in is not ideal

8 Likes

Polenta with some leak, shrooms and feta filling…

10 Likes

Pork Chops.

10 Likes

Roast Beef and mashed taders.

10 Likes

Usual chicken breast, ginger, garlic, red onions, broccoli stir fry, but this time I used olive oil on the broccoli after throwing it in

The oil really helps keep the broccoli from getting overcooked, which in turn makes it tastier

4 Likes

Honey mustard chicken and veg.

12 Likes

made salsa a few days ago. cooking the black beans just to the point they start to turn into bean paste but stopping right before really improves the flavor.

also made sheppards pie last night. half and half hamburger/fennel italian sausage and use monteray and romano for the cheese. also this is donko shiitake not koshin shiitake which you are more familiar with. much meatier and better taste for using in food as compared to soup flavoring koshin but the same scent and similar flavors. i almost always use the big boys for every recipe as you get so much more mushroom even if they cost a bit more per pound.

9 Likes

Portabello French dip with horseradish aoli. Highly recommended for a vegetarian meal.

11 Likes

Mac aroni with some chickin and veggies…

9 Likes

Beef Stroganoff

11 Likes

My wife wanted an omelette for breakfast.

11 Likes

try the chinese method some time with powdered chicken bullion its better i promise

5 Likes

this thanksgiving my part of the meal was the turkey and appetizers so i made tempura oyster and maitake mushrooms, shrimp, and a blooming onion with various sauces. made my own panko with white bread and a blender which turned out nice but ran out and people were arriving so used the real deal on half. blind taste test was mixed some people preferred one or the other 50/50. maitake were waaaaaay better then anything else they melt in your mouth like cheese.
the fluffy beggar is eevee who sadly does not have the best stomach when it comes to eating complex human foods.

13 Likes

food

9 Likes

I didn’t see an explicit baking thread, so I guess it’s OK in here?
For the first time in years I tried to bake something sweet, cookies, kinda.
It is called Svenske Chokoladebrød apparently. I have no connection to Sweden and no idea whether it turned out the way it should.

14 Likes

Hej med dig, skøre nabo. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hallo, du verrückter Nachbar. :]

2 Likes

Thanksgiving at my place. I had 3 of those.

Oh yeah, and some water. that’s it.
(no i’m not joking)

4 Likes

Lasagne!!

11 Likes