Post pictures of what you ate!

Rack o Ribs, potato chips and… yup you guessed it Potato salad. This is the last of the potato salad.

9 Likes

Caprese salad with pasta and chicken livers with onions…

I paired all that with some absolute garbage of a merlot, but it’s the only red wine I have and I feel like red wine…

6 Likes

That’s my messy breakfast. Here are some eggs, mushrooms and meat.

9 Likes

10 Likes

:pizza: pizza night!

Mine

Her’s

And the :wine_glass:

10 Likes

Following this thread - Poll Syndicate

Mixed salad and potato grill… Wait, I said that wrong…

I could also have grilled some meatballs, but I don’t have time for that…

9 Likes

Bacon and Pancakes

10 Likes

Pumpkin, beets, asparagus

7 Likes

It’s like beanies and weenies but more complicated.

9 Likes

Cajun shrimp on fried rice.

11 Likes

“Fingerling Spicy Chicken” from a local mom n pop restaurant in my town. Not this best presentation this time… but still tasty.
Has chorizo sausage, onions, bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, and fingerling potatoes hiding beneath some sliced chicken breast and then smothered in queso. Sometimes not smothered enough, so I always order it with an extra side of queso.

9 Likes

Also made some fried chicken on Halloween. Some of it was just the tenders, and some was breast sliced into tender’ish sized strips.

9 Likes

Looking at the amount of oil you are using hurts my soul. The cooking oil here is almost 50% more expensive than it was like a couple weeks ago. Maybe Covid also attacks the sunflower seeds supply…

1 Like

I should like, start posting again.

1 Like

I like your frying pan! Waiting for my Carbon steel to be delivered.

1 Like

Just a salad today. Scallions, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, boiled eggs and white feta cheese…

And some pickled hоt peppers for … well … Hotness…

8 Likes

Döner kebab

9 Likes

Rice flour, protein isolate, and cheese

Organic coconut oil

7 Likes

I beg you pardon?

1 Like

Just some (whey?) protein powder I bought online

1 Like