Possible upgrades for a Dell Dimension 4600i

I have an old dell lying around. It's one of those P4 Northwoods running at 2.8GHz, can't remember the exact model but it's a reliable old CPU... What kind of upgrades should I invest or bum for it?

Full Spec List:

• Pentium 4 Northwood 2.8GHz
  • 1.5GB of DDR RAM at 400MHz
  • Nvidia GeForce 6200 AGP 128MB
  • 80GB Maxtor IDE drive
  • Samsung DVD RW x2
  • 280Watt power supply

Not looking into making a super computer, but something to have lying around in back up would be nice.

go with an amd A8 apu will work perfectly and already has intergrated graphics for 110 dolars you might have to get a new power supply definatly a new hardrive and new ram if you get the proper mother board that fits the case you should be fine well something might not work

Eh. You pretty much have to replace everything to add a single new part.

To upgrade ram, you need a new mobo.

To uprade cpu, you need a new mobo.

Upgrading the gpu would be pointless.

Idk if you could use an SSD on it or a new hard drive.

For cheap, I can send you my old IDE hard drives in the near future? I have a 750gb and a 320 scorpio blue. Need to get my grandparents old PC to clear them though. I'd send them both for like 20$. Not 100% if the scorpio works though. 

I'd just slowly gather parts to upgrade it. Like, I'd start just with a nice stick of cheap 1x4GB of ram.

Even that outdated, it could serve as a nice Netflix/Hulu box.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Kkgd

woah thats a cheap build :D

Don't suggest it out of ignorance. I added a gpu in it before I editted it, and I picked the A6 BECAUSE of it having integrated graphics. Don't try to give people advice if you yourself don't know what you're doing. I'm not being a dick. But I saw you suggest the exact build I had to someone else, when the build was flawed and he was on a completely different budget etc.