Possible to repair pins on screen ribbon cable?

So I accidently broke my One Plus One screen a month ago and ordered a new one beacuse the phone is still good enough for me. I got the screen today and followed a guide to replace it and it worked out just fine, except that I accidently missed reseating the antenna, so I didn't get any reception. I tore the phone apart again, reseated the antenna and assembled it again. This time, the digitizer(touch) did not work at fall. So I tore it apart again and noticed that the pins on the connector and socket between the screen and motherboard was bent. The pins are very small, even with a magnifying glass it's difficult to really see which pins are bent and/or missing. For you I have a picture taken with an older phone, the quality isn't that great: https://imgur.com/a/JxBEB

I have tried bending the back and reseating it for the better part of an hour but to no success, serveral pins have no fallen off.

Is there any hope of repairing it? I have access to a soldering iron with really small tips, but I don't think I will be able to make new pins out of solder.
So sad after already spending 50$ on a screen, getting it and working and then accidently break it myself, get so damn angry.