Possible cpu overclock temp concern?

remember, im talking idle temps

those are idle temps i was talking about, also im getting great gaming temps playing battlefield 5 im getting a max of 60c

and under a load running the aida 64 stress test i saw one spike up to 80c but when gaming never got above 60c

So your system is on point with mine after all, except i’m running a naturaly hotter CPU.
Of course we are not taking ambient temperatures in account here, but still.

so i gues im ok then?? its only the idle temps im worried about

Well, could be lower, but its fine.
There’s also some optimizations that AMD will implement on BIOS updates in the next few months, perhaps those will help with that as well.

thanks

update, coretemp was reading higher temps then ryzen master. ryzen master says im idling at 34c amd said only use ryzen master to check temps. core temp was reading like 10c higher lol.

1 Like

Glad to hear! I was measuring mine via Ryzen Master as well, i thought it was pretty uncommon that your CPU was heating up as much as mine, considering its the Non-X and with a similar cooler

Try HWiNFO64, it’ll give you better info than even Ryzen Master. You can get per die temps and everything.

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.