Pop!_OS is driving me insane with some broken packages

I meant he tested EAC with dxvk in development, obviously currently it works okay. I’m not expecting it to once EAC fully rolls out, but I’m just saying there’s a chance.

It seems EAC is being rolled out region by region. Your region is lucky that EAC is not active. Some aren’t lucky though like @The_Riddick. It’s coming, and it’s just a staggered rollout.

I hate to be a massive pain in the arse, but I’ve gotten everything up and running again minus pulseaudio. I installed using snap install pulseaudio, and supposedly it’s installed fine etc. but I’m not getting an application menu item for it. Is this just a compatibility issue with 19.10? I can’t seem to run it from terminal either with snap run pulseaudio, I get the following error messages:
https://pastebin.com/6GrG6Vxc

I would not recommend Fedora because they have started pulling out i386 support as well.

I have had good experience with MX Linux as of late. Its Debian based and still has support for i386. Manjaro is probably still the superior choice, just putting it out there as an alternative if you dont like Arch-based, or vanilla Debian.

This doesn’t inspire faith that the problem will be solved on Day 1 of Pop 20.04.

1 Like