Poll Syndicate

I think i may give it a chance, set it up properly for what i intend to use when i’m in the HT room.
My colleague also showed me a plugin that lets you pick and launch emulators from Kodi itself, that was quite interesting

I’d take a chromecast over a HTPC any day.

1 Like

Can’t play N64 games on the Chromecast. Which is half of what my HTPC does, along with other emulation. So much nicer on a TV and a couch.

Help me help my friend with financial advice.

He currently has 6 thousand in credit card debt. So should he get a low interest consolidated loan or pay the high interest cards monthly? He cannot afford to pay one card off all at once.

• One consolidated loan
  • Pay off the credit cards monthly incurring interest every month

0 voters

one loan to pay off the debt then cut the cards up and not allow them to get any new cards. and only buy things that they can pay for with cash. any online buys are made with throwaway cards that have been payed for with cash.

3 Likes

How many meals per day do you usually eat?

• 1-2
  • 2-3
  • 3-4
  • 4-5
  • 5-6
  • 6-7

0 voters

I don’t know that I consider all of my meals to be full meals… but I eat six times per day. Most days anyway.

2 Likes

I figure anything above 200kcals can be called a meal.

Well then I usually eat six meals a day.

3 Likes

Who has the best boots?

All of them are ugly but I think kewldude has the least ugly.

To me boots are about function. If you are working they will get dirty and scuffed up.

Mine have been taped together to keep the sole on before i was able to have them resoled. The leather has cuts, scrapes and burns from sharp metal and slag. Ive stepped through all kinds of debris, animal guts, chemicals…

Fancy boots are fine, but I prefer something I dont have to worry about. I have a set of timberland pros that have been good for 10 years, had them resoled last year.

2 Likes

Would switch to a black theme on the forum if it was available?

• I’d prefer a black
  • I’d stick with the level1 theme
  • I’m a heretic and I use the white theme

0 voters

1 Like

Black/Dark Grey would be nice. I do however like the current theme.

For pinned topics

• I leave all pinned
  • I unpin some, but leave most
  • I unpin most, but leave some
  • I unpin all
  • I did not know they could be unpinned

0 voters

For muting categories/tags

• I do not have any categories or tags muted
  • I have one or two muted
  • I have a three to five muted
  • I have a lot muted
  • I did not know categories and tags could be muted

0 voters

I got the Red Wing Steel Toe engineer boots. I do wish it had a strip of leather that goes down into the heel like my western boots though. But I guess I will have to sacrifice some good wool work socks to polish the inside from friction alone. I also weld.

1 Like

I leave most category pins as they are because I only browse Latest

Didn’t have any categories muted until last week, when I couldn’t take it any more

2k3k54

1 Like

So basically the lounge and nvidia/amd posts.

Its good to see we aren’t barbarians here, those pepsi heathens begone!

p-sammy-sosa-off-the-coke-only-pepsi-now-4714141