Poll Syndicate

Doom Guy VS Quake dude (Quake dude from Quake 4)

• Doom Guy
  • Quake guy (from Quake 4)

0 voters

Doomguy unquestionably

Insert none of this matters meme

Mine was highway patrol. In a rural area. So it’s practically clean.

Giving up on the M570, what wireless trackball should i get?

• Elecom HUGE
  • Elecom Deft Pro
  • Elecom EX-G Pro
  • Logitech MX-Ergo

0 voters

Controversial poll but the voters will not be revealed. This is a question about what will be done with your remains after you are gone.

Standard burial, cremation, green burial without casket/vault/headstone, donation to science. If you are uncomfortable about your decision feel free to not respond.

• Standard burial
  • Green burial
  • Cremation
  • Donation to science

0 voters

2 Likes

My preferences are illegal.

Green burial is as close as I can get.

1 Like

Depends on the shirt and the situation.

If im just running to the store to grab something then probably but if i know im gonna be out for a little while then no

I got myself one and since then tried things here or there. It is so much fun!

1 Like

I’d be dead, so people could launch my carcass with a trebuchet for all I’d care.

2 Likes

Which OS you using? I have a 380 and was disappointed with Linux support. I believe the Polaris architecture is much better supported. Also the 560 is more efficient if power/heat is a concern.

1 Like

Why give up on the M570? They are like $25 now. Unless you are tired of the thumb control. I am on my second m570.

I’m on my 3rd, I’m going to take it to the job and upgrade the one at home

1 Like

W10…

This will be a poll on home networks.

The question is, do you prefer a router and modem connected to one and other, or do you have an all in one unit like a gateway?

• Modem and router combo
  • Standalone gateway

0 voters

Which one is worse?

Most of my friends seem hell-bent on making me use HTPC front ends like Kodi or Jriver like they do, but so far i tried and configured them for days and weeks and i decided i’m better without any of it, i prefer raw Windows 10 with PowerDVD for video reproduction of any kind.
So, do you guys use any kind of front end on your HTPC?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

No and I don’t have an HTPC. I use the computers I get for multiple things.

The dsplayer version of kodi that let’s you use madvr is nice

1 Like

Not that i have a purpose built HTPC, per say, i have this thing which i built a few months ago and i carry back and forth around the house and sometimes i take it to the job.
Its a very useful system