Poll Syndicate

cause Razer pushes me away like apple or Kia. they can make one hit wonders once in a while but in general the brand pushes me away. (also I really dont like the look of the Razer logo; yes 1st world problems)

1 Like

lol G500 is 164 grams.
I also have a g203 I used for a bit. That’s 83 grams

Because Razer is not known for product longevity.

Depends on whether or not I’m styling my hair.

I am stupid and thought this is the lounge…

3 Likes

Wait, you can do it WITHOUT sandpaper?
Mind blown

Are you a neckbeard?

• Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

Massive stereotypes incoming!!!
I have no beard, no katana, not a virgin, not single, not in a basement, no fedora, never said/say M’Lady ever.

I think I’m good

WUT only 29% atm, is this even real L1T?

Can’t even grow anything on my face longer than 4-5mm. Fucking genetics…

Would you be interested in Linux mega_thread?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don’t feel strongly one way or the other

0 voters

Why do you think we need one? What would you discuss there? Please share your opinions.

Be civil about it please. Realize that there are people who think differently than you, do NOT try to convert them in this thread.

one day I really want to learn about Linux and maybe install something on my old A8 AMD laptop from 2012, wouldnt mind a mega thread where people can ask for help (but I mean lounge or DMs could be used for that as well)

to me the idea is good on paper but i can see it quickly devolving into circle jerking… not that the current lounge isnt full of that already but i think its more easily contained. if it did exist i would think that heavier moderation would slowly cause it to become dead. then there are users like me who would end up in both lounges which could become tedious.

It’s not happening, I’ve already talked with the other leaders.

Forum in it’s current state is incapable of behaving itself.

Define …

RIP in peperoni.

I was just curios about opinions, I wouldn’t start a mega_thread without consulting mods first.

Shut the forum down?

4 Likes

No, don’t be ridiculous.

2 Likes

IP bans? :grimacing:

We have a lounge for such things.