Poll Syndicate

wait until you see the panzaroties and/or calzones, literally the size of pillows XD

1 Like

Now that will be a nice calzone…

1 Like

3 Likes

Too much crust. No want.

What’s better in tomb raider games?

• Triangle boobs.
  • No triangle boobs.

0 voters

I have a computer build that should be (finally) finished tomorrow, so with purposefully no other information and vague questions:

• Windows 10 Pro
  • openSUSE
  • Manjaro

0 voters

• AMD
  • Nvidia

0 voters

• Upright
  • Horizontal

0 voters

• Large
  • Flat

0 voters

• Black
  • Yellow

0 voters

This is basically a running joke, but whatever.

OpenSUSE Leap with AMD and the biggest, blackest case you can find.

Forever underrated. I always have a great experience with openSUSE.

1 Like

Suse is great with AMD if going team Green Ubuntu is my perfered distro.

But that all goes to who targets what.

1 Like

Should I sell my Playstation 4 and get a Nintendo switch?

• Keep Playstation
  • Get a Switch

0 voters

I’d be in favor of the Switch.
Do you want something stationary or be able to take it with you and play on the go?
Do you mind paying extra for a “regular” controller?
Are you okay with the games the Switch has/will get in the foreseeable future?
Is 1080p (docked) enough for you?
If you use your PS4 for anything other than playing games (watching blurays, Netflix, etc), do you have an alternative way to do that after selling it?

Why not keep both?

That’s what I ended up doing.

With how little I’ve used my Playstation in the past three years there no point in me keeping both. I will only use one.

I would be connected to a TV 95% of the time. Tbh I’ve never seen a switch IRL. I would need to buy the pro controller.

Don’t use PS4 for anything else.

Why not just use the serial code for an emulator and sell it. Then you can have fun playing your games through steam link.

No idea what you just said.
I don’t own a gaming computer.

300px-Heresy_vein-popping

2 Likes

For the times you need to take it from and put it back in the dock get a screen protector. Don’t know if this has been fixed in production but quite a few people complained about the dock scratching the screen.

wasnt there also an issue with heat warping the system when docked for long periods? I dont remember if that was legit or not.

Never heard about that one. But as soon as the issue with the scratching dock and the Joycon Bluetooth disconnecting appeared I lost interest.
But I think I’ve read somewhere that Nintendo doesn’t see dead pixels as a valid reason for a replacement.