Poll Syndicate

I don’t see nothing wrong with that.

OpenGL is not going anywhere any time soon. It’s perfectly adequate if you don’t need to push performance very much, in that case Vulkan gives you more control.

1 Like

Just music on vinyl.

I would love too but its not a option. last few physical games i bought for PC was just was a steam installer and a cd code. disc didnt even have the game on it

I thought of this on the way home, but all three sound like they could double as condom brands.

9 Likes

What is your main browser on windows/linux/macOS?

• Chrome/Chromium
  • Firefox
  • Edge
  • Safari
  • Brave
  • Vivaldi
  • Opera
  • Other(Specify)

0 voters

When I bought the collectors edition of Dishonored 2 it was the same way, no disc just a Steam key.

1 Like

Takeout pizza poll.

• Dominos
  • Pizza Hut
  • Little Caesars
  • Papa John’s
  • Other pizza chain please explain
  • Local restaurant

0 voters

Jet’s pizza only pizza

Damn, those look delicious.

Jet’s garlic butter crust is fucking amazing. I’m so lucky to not have one close by :joy:

Curious, what “other” isps are people using since the overwhelming majority of people voted “other” for the isp poll. I need something other than dsl Centery Link.

all the users in canada, EU, AUS, and asia probably chose that

If I’m home I make my own pizza. My pizza da best pizza

1 Like

A local Pizza joint, only ate their a few times when I was able to eat pizza, and they went OVERbOred with their pizzas!

Inch thiCC pizza

3 Likes

Local place known as Guisepes is my choice. It’s authentic as a pizza place gets with home made Italian sodas etc. So good.

If the US creates a space force, what Sci-Fi space force would it be reminiscent to?

• Star Wars
  • UNSC - Halo
  • Gundam/mechs in general
  • Startrek
  • Stargate
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • The Expanse
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Red Dwarf???
  • We’re too broke to fund a space force (unless we take more funding from our education system)

0 voters

Could you make the acronyms complete titles? Not all of us know this shit.

google gets it :wink:

I’m sure google does but I figured it would make things simpler than possibly 5-10 people having to google :stuck_out_tongue:

That looks ugly as sin…
Its still thin dough layer and a lot of toppings.

1 Like