Poll Syndicate

make -j8 I compile shit

4 Likes

WElp denied for the second time to get some government assistance to pay for my medical bills, I want to help pay for my medical bills (parents support me) because I feel like a leech and I want to save up for Darker times ahead.

• Try again to get Government assistance pay
  • Say screw it and try to work at a bakery and deal with being fired when I have to take a months leave.

0 voters

It’s been a while since I last compiled something but I don’t remember it taking very long for most programs.

Doesn’t hurt to keep trying and get the job.

1 Like

Got Ulcerative colitis, internal bleeding, cant eat 90% of the food normal people eat, and can faint from low blood pressure and iron deficiency. aall those can make a job absolute hell, its why im thinking bakery as I think I can make food at a slow pace instead of per customer. only food I can eat is stuff I cant take to work and reheat, and take out is bad for me. working too hard can/has made me pass out, also The runs is strong with this condition so running all the time to the washroom is a pain that can impede on your work.

Have you gotten a lawyer to help you apply/appeal?

1 Like

I use HSMWorks CAM software and it is very well multithreaded for some toolpaths. It will easily utilize 20+ threads, and the last IT guy and I did some testing and it seemed to start regressing around 30 cores.

2990X in my future maybe? :thinking:

Why do you have to take a months leave?

want to try but my aunt who also has this condition tried and didnt get any better results, took her 4 times to get some assistance, and she has a visable surgery done from our condition

I deem that acceptable. I think most people are getting these 18 core systems, when they really don’t need them just for wank factor and convincing themselves that they’ll utilize them after the fact.

I think a lawyer would definitely help since you deserve the benefit IMO, but I’m not adept with law enough to advise further.

I will say that the 1700X does a great job and anything more is just icing on the cake.

There are calculations that benefit greatly from clock speed as well since they need linear calculations due to dependency characteristics. But if there are 50 toolpaths to calculate, it will push every one it can that doesn’t rely on existing calculated stock geometry in previous toolpaths.

Which is why I want a 2700X now :stuck_out_tongue:

The intestine will swell amd it takes that long with prednisone to calm it down, going to work with prednisone would be a hazard as I get overly aggressive, dont think straight, and makes me dizzy. Id be a workplace accident ready to happen lol

Its a 50/50 from what ive heard from family, canadoan government is gorrendous with processing disability claims, im also worried about the expense of hiring one

You just have to do a lot of research on lawyers to find out which one is the best bang for your buck. It also doesn’t hurt to go in for free consultations, since most of the time they will advise you on what they think they can get for you. Then all you have to do is narrow down which ones aren’t going to waste your money.

2 Likes

I’ll talk to my aunt again to see if she had any other lawyers she looked at

OLD but I was zoomin up through this thread and didn’t read this properly, I thought it said trust the least so I clicked microsoft. I’m not a microcuck and I see now that it says distrust the least. I woulda clicked apple. Sorry bros. double negatives amiright?

Hahah watch this guys

• Chevy
  • Ford
  • Ram AKA shipping crates

0 voters

1 Like

That except 36 cores…

Also:
VM and container based servers for hosting things and stuff and testing
Simulations and data analysis
Regression testing software

1 Like